My mind is a dirty playground...

My mind is a dirty playground ..... ha ha ... it's almost embarrassing the dirty stuff I think of. Anyone else want to share their kinks or dirty thoughts... ? Guys or girls..... ? I'm interested.... (thanks).
I'm not sure I want to share the naughty, dirty, raunchy, sinful, perverse, dirty, vulgar, rough, filthy, loathsome and sometimes downright nasty thoughts that are lurking in the hidden recesses of my mind but I would just like to say that the mind is the most erotic organ of the human body. Not sure who said it first, it wasn't me, but it is definitely true. Looking forward to what other have to say. Nice thread Jill......you naughty lady you.
I want to be raped and molested by the Swedish Bikini team.
I'm not sure I want to share the naughty, dirty, raunchy, sinful, perverse, dirty, vulgar, rough, filthy, loathsome and sometimes downright nasty thoughts that are lurking in the hidden recesses of my mind but I would just like to say that the mind is the most erotic organ of the human body. Not sure who said it first, it wasn't me, but it is definitely true. Looking forward to what other have to say. Nice thread Jill......you naughty lady you. Originally Posted by SammieB
I luv naughty girls Jill!!

Fuck yeahhh Sammie-----your mind is sooooo sexy & naughty!!

Attached Images File Type: png tumblr_mbekjgLQ071qke3gjo1_500.png (25.5 KB, 117 views) File Type: jpg Sinful (1).jpg (17.0 KB, 119 views)
  • wd40
  • 10-13-2015, 07:55 AM
My problem is I want to meet jill but finding time to get to waco...
I love yall!!! Fu--ing....awesome !!!! Xoxoxo.
I think I need to take some time and a trip to Waco to witness this firsthand so to speak