Who do you think of... ? when you...

Who do you think of ...When you are home alone bored?..or in the shower??? Or- need to take care of things..ahem... alone ??? I just want a new- funny thread here..so I thought I would start this naughty one. Please forgive me - everyone . Yes. I know i post stupid...s--t.. all the time. . . Lol. But this one might be funny . I know Knotty will have a funny answer... . Other guys ? Other girls?. ??? It can be an actor/ actress. ....A stupid thing ( a pirate ..like mine )... or one of the guys and girls on here? Come on. Lol. Who or what do you think of... When you take matters into your own hands ??? ( my apologies once again . I'm silly-as hell. I know ). Thanks for participating.
dont cum .dont cum dont cum......oops!
dont fart. Dont Fart. DONT FART !!!!
Lmao knotty
Lol. Oh Knotty. I love it. I can always count on you . but WHO DO YOU THINK OF ....DURING ????? Jennifer Lopez? Heidi Klum? A woman covered in- peanut butter ? Who ?? Lmao. . .
Who do you think of
...When you are home alone bored? Writing my novel, sewing, cooking. Oops that isn't who, except that my book has a few people in it and I have to think of the scenarios and what I want them to do next. Maybe knotty & peanut butter for a laugh.
..or in the shower??? The last guy I spent time in there with.
Or- need to take care of things..ahem... alone ??? Depends what I'm in a mood for.
Maybe a Pirate for me ... since I've got the big - Booty!!!
(Yes . I know . I'M CRAZY . Damn..! ! !)
Ok. Knotty. Tell us the story about the DAMN...peanut butter !!! Some people know it. SOME people don't. Spill.... plllleeeeease???? THANKS.
You have to hear it in person. LOL
Maybe a Pirate for me ... since I've got the big - Booty!!!
(Yes . I know . I'M CRAZY . Damn..! ! !)
Ok. Knotty. Tell us the story about the DAMN...peanut butter !!! Some people know it. SOME people don't. Spill.... plllleeeeease???? THANKS. Originally Posted by Naughty Jill
come to a social, and its a deal!
@ Tammie
if im in your book i want my name changed to "Mr. Big"
but , if authenticity is required then 'Mr. Not so Big"
What ?????
@ Tammie
if im in your book i want my name changed to "Mr. Big"
but , if authenticity is required then 'Mr. Not so Big" Originally Posted by knotty man
You are funny knotty.