Survivor Texas

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled, "Survivor-Texas-Style!"

The 8 contestants will all start in Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville.

They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there they will go on to Abilene, Fort Worth, and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read:

I'm a Democrat
Amnesty for Illegals
I love the Dixie Chicks
Boycott Beef
I Voted for Obama
George Strait Sucks
Hillary in 2012
and...
I'm here to confiscate your guns

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.
Awesome! It'll be like driving in a military convoy in Iraq circa 2003....pot shots and explosions EVERYWHERE lol
  • Maxx
  • 02-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Sorry - But due to the extreme violent nature that would be shown on this program the FCC has pulled the plug!

The producers may want to look at internet streaming.
except those in Austin and border towns will welcome them with open arms!
You forgot to mention the rainbow flag and the "man love rules" stickers.
  • 02-24-2012, 09:10 AM
You would have to drive real fast so nobody has a chance to read the bumper stickers!
I'd give you a 20% chance of getting back to Dallas without either getting run off the road or having been shot at!
Another one was...
SCREW THE NRA.
You only need one bumper sticker:

RE-ELECT RICK PERRY

The convoy probably wouldn't make it as far as Waxahachie...
except those in Austin and border towns will welcome them with open arms! Originally Posted by satexasguy
You gotta stop for gas somewhere?
There are too many idiots in Texas who like him, you might just get a free tank of gas and a blowjob with that bumper sticker....and that's just from the guys who support him.

You only need one bumper sticker:

RE-ELECT RICK PERRY

The convoy probably wouldn't make it as far as Waxahachie... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Not after his ill-fated presidential run ...