Encounter: Si si, Cici

User ID: -
Date: 2/9/24
Name: Cici
Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/us/new-mexic...scorts/3285373
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Apt near Tramway and Spain
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, K9, Mish, CG
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark hair up in a clip
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cici is a young looking, curvy gal with MM DD's. About 5'4", not super thin, just right. Cute smile, attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn TB you really got very personal with this one huh.
Damn TB you really got very personal with this one huh. Originally Posted by HDrider18
More like addicted. LOL. She's just my type and I had an immediate connection with her. Current ATF. Spent about twice my monthly budget but service just keeps getting better. Very GFE at this point. I know you had an issue with her but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Good on ya!
Good to know. My first thought was little brother. I too may be addicted to Cici very soon!
Good to know. My first thought was little brother. I too may be addicted to Cici very soon! Originally Posted by ABQ_AMP_lover
Wait 'til she opens her shop. Great service with beautiful young girls is her goal. Consistent experience and more open menu then the AMPS in town. No Neon. Very discreet. Should be good!
Just messing TBone, I'm glad you found one that is consistent and very pleasing to you!!!
Just messing TBone, I'm glad you found one that is consistent and very pleasing to you!!! Originally Posted by HDrider18
Me too Brother! Since Wenya left town I've been searching for that ATF!
What's the rate for Cici? Several great reviews but no one posted donation.