Provider Photos

I know there are lots of complaints out there already, so think of this more as tips to benefit your business. No personal attacks as these weren't ads from this area. After reviewing a couple of Tryst profiles, not listcrawlers at.al., I can say for some it is time to step up your games. The past few weeks I've come up with the following tips.

1. HD is a great format. I was able to zoom in and clearly read your real-life name(s) and prescriptions on the bottles on your nightstand, bookshelves, and bathroom counters. Makes it easy to run your name through arrest sites, etc. Leads to the next,

2. Cleaning is your friend, even if it is just the area in your photo. Clients don't need to see (Staff edit), unflushed toilets, clothes everywhere, and junk/fast food wrappers lying around. Let us live in the fantasy of you are clean.

3. Photoshop can be a friend and an enemy. If you don't know how to make subtle enhancements, maybe avoid using it. Your foot shouldn't look like the size of your arm in one picture and smaller than your pinky in the next. At the very least, make the distortions consistent.

4. Make certain you are the only person in the photo. Exception is a doubles/triples photo. I don't want to see a family member, scheduler, etc. I'm okay with the occasional pet drifting around the background, but I don't want to see kisses with them boarding on beastly diversions. Maybe just list it in services offered and leave the rest to imaginations.

Those are just the first tips that come to mind.
Good advise.
Using a professional camera with a zoom lens will do more to slenderize the subject then a iphone or wide angle. There needs to be space enough for the portrait photographer to get all the best angles.
#2 cracks me up because I’ve said this for years.

I don’t understand when a provider takes a pic and the background is a disaster.

It doesn’t help that I’m OCD….but then again…doesn’t necessarily hurt?
#2 cracks me up because I’ve said this for years.

I don’t understand when a provider takes a pic and the background is a disaster.

It doesn’t help that I’m OCD….but then again…doesn’t necessarily hurt? Originally Posted by Bames Jond
I don't think it's an OCD thing. It reminds me of Friends Season 4 - Episode:6, The One With the Dirty Girl. Ross had the perfect girlfriend until he saw her place. Trash everywhere and mice.

I'm not a neat freak, But I do have some minimum standards.
I don't think it's an OCD thing. It reminds me of Friends Season 4 - Episode:6, The One With the Dirty Girl. Ross had the perfect girlfriend until he saw her place. Trash everywhere and mice.

I'm not a neat freak, But I do have some minimum standards. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove
Love that episode. Agreed on standards.

Jesus one time I helped a provider wash dishes after we were done.
I have often times wondered if some of these young ladies need my cleaning ladies phone number. Good LAWD
I have often times wondered if some of these young ladies need my cleaning ladies phone number. Good LAWD Originally Posted by Cynamon
If the compensation is reasonable and is willing to drive to Yukon, I would like to have the contact info. The lady that was doing my house let my SO know that she has to change her career for health reasons (she hurt her knee about 3 months back).
If the compensation is reasonable and is willing to drive to Yukon, I would like to have the contact info. The lady that was doing my house let my SO know that she has to change her career for health reasons (she hurt her knee about 3 months back). Originally Posted by techiedad36
Pm me. I got you. She does a very good job!