State: Texas
Address: Ranch Rd 620 N
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: middle of back/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim, pretty fit, nice legs, A cups, face is so-so
Recommendation: No
Yeah, I discovered this kinda by accident. Place is near my house and I went there for a legit massage because I was having a shoulder problem. First time I went, I got a dude. Didn’t care because a massage was all I was looking for. He did a straight, no nonsense massage that was actually pretty good for the price.

Second time, I got a woman. When she came in, she seemed kinda confused that I had underwear on. She started the massage and on the flip, she started teasing me over my underwear and that’s when it hit me that it might be *that* kind of place. She asked if I wanted to add “extra time” and I thought that was the secret code for HE. It wasn’t.

Thought that maybe it was the underwear thing and went for a third go and this time I followed the hobby protocol: stripped down naked, left the money on the table. She came in, covered me with a towel, started teasing me on the flip. Asked if I wanted “extra time” and I nodded, pointed to the money, and my very obvious erection. She continued to tease but the towel stayed on. Once time was up, she left without taking the money.

At this point I was confused and in desperate need of release, so I just sat on the bed and finished myself off into a Kleenex. Met her at the front counter and gave her a standard 20% tip for the massage, and she was being awkward and avoiding eye contact.

Haven’t been back after that. Not sure what this place’s deal is... I just know that release isn’t on the menu
Thanks for the info on this place guys

Damn,should have at least gone next door for a pizza to cut your losses haha