extending premium access

I would like to have my reviews "reviewed" to continue premium access. I received notification that this was possible. Who do I send my reviews to and how do I send them. Thanks
Premium Access enables members to view "The Rest of the Story" content within reviews which is not available to guests to the site, registered members, or our female members. You will also be able to make and view "Private" posts in our public forums as well as have access to additional "Premium Access Only" forums...such as the Men's Lounge.
Premium Access can be obtained by choosing one of our affordable payment options, or by actively contributing to site content with reviews. Each approved review posted will earn 6 weeks of Premium Access credit. This credit will continue to accumulate for as long as the member continues to post reviews. When requesting credit for a review submission, please include the URL link to your review(s). Inquiries may be sent to your local mod team.You can email the review links to dallas@eccie.net and a member of staff will validate them in a timely manner.

Thanks for taking the time to share this valuable information.

PPE