My "NO" REVIEW RESPONSE

Hey Eccie guys I wanted to apologize for my performance. I cannot believe how much you guys responded to mynegative review but negative Review: Run, don't walk away from Molly1990 ( 1 2)
Dkayz
Yesterday 12:08 AM
by Dkayz
26 2,131

vs.

Review: Quick encounter for a newb
jmister69
08-28-2014 12:17 AM
by jmister69
0 486

I get I should not see clients if im in a shitty mood. I had 2 appt already cancel earlier in the day for different reasons and he was the 3rd date I had planned for the evening... he was late and at wrong hotel.
I was frustrated because in the mist of him going to wrong hotel and many text and calls (26 min. late). I checked my eccie inbox and I had another date wanting a appointment with me.
I gave him the address but did not get a reply within the 24 mins while still waiting for this guy to find me. I realy thought he was Bullshitting with me so thats why I went ahead and gave address to guy in eccie inbox.

Dkayz was still looking around for my room taking an additional 2 or 3 mins to get to my room,
was giving me attitude and he kept saying come outside. I did go out because like I said I didn't believe he was actually coming. When i seen he was outside i stepped back in to check inbox message. Eccie message from my next date (Total 30 mins later) replied finally saying "Im Here"

Now I'm really upset. I havent seen clients all day and Ive paid for my room with my last bit of cash left. 2 guys cancelled, several "CAN I SEE YOU NOW" Inquires and I have 2 dates at my hotel at the same time.

I needed both dates honestly so I sent a quick reply to gent in inbox asking for phone number so i can text as soon as I was done. I apologized to him because I had another date. He quickly replied he will wait. I shoulda fucked them both. A quick threesome would have probably scared them......

According to my review I did.
I cannot read what it says just caught a few of the puns and comments drew a picture of how he perceived our date. He must've been a comedian. But was I really that bad. I thought it was a good session, I did everything you asked for. Even still trying to give you a good time after showing up late, Did I even get a apology? Not even some lube.....
I see this board thrives on negativity judging from the post I have seen on here.

Back to my review....some of the comments say my pictures are scary!!!! That is just being mean. I love my look. I don't have cheap ink on me. The work I have on me has meaning....If that's what you mean by scary. I can't be too SCARY LOOKING you was licking my pretty wet kitten til she creamed!!! (& did a good job. I WONT LIE LIKE YOU ARE DOING) I dont have scars or bruises on me, And I AM DD free. Although, some comments insinuate otherwise. For the record you need money to party, and I definetly didnt have money until he got there. Last thing i want to say is.... No I do not have a car right now. I did have a car till almost 2 weeks ago it broke down on me.
I have other priorities first so YES YOU WILL SEE ME WALKING IF YOU HOBBY IN MY AREA.
I am not a streetwalker though just a girl without a car. Nothing abnormal about me walking and my friend picking me up. Ill admit Ive done car dates in past and some freaky shit,but trust me:

MY PUSSY IS ALWAYS CLEAN
MY ASSHOLE IS CLEAN BEFORE DATES
I SHOWER BEFORE EVERY SINGLE DATE.
I AM ALWAYS GONNA PUT OUT

To the guys I haven't met, and are still willing to see me please send a pm.
I will be having a rate change (DISCOUNT) for the next month with help with reviews. Please dont be discouraged by what others have said. We both said our peace and I hope my reputation can be saved.

MY PUSSY IS ALWAYS CLEAN
MY ASSHOLE IS CLEAN BEFORE DATES
I SHOWER BEFORE EVERY SINGLE DATE.
I AM ALWAYS GONNA PUT OUT Originally Posted by Molly1990
Thats the important shit there. Right on.
^^^^ +1 ^^^^
So, the OP has access to ROS?
So, the OP has access to ROS? Originally Posted by Louigi
or just read the 26 responses and made some logical inferences
I cannot read what it says just caught a few of the puns and comments drew a picture of how he perceived our date. Originally Posted by Molly1990
So, the OP has access to ROS? Originally Posted by Louigi
Says she can't read it... Not saying she didn't read the ROS, just saying that after re-reading the whole thread everything she talks about can be surmised from the comments and post titles without reading the ROS.

And don't even throw the WK crap at me, because if you know me at all, you know I'm the complete opposite of a WK. Just being fair.
I just got a pm forecasting im going to get banned! Did i do something wrong?
also no i did not read review the comments says it all....and his sarcasm is spread all over the part i can see
Session length: 30 mins (too long)
but he stayed the entire 30 and I did miss the other date because of it...yea it was wayyy too longgg right?
or just read the 26 responses and made some logical inferences Originally Posted by Bob McV
Exactly what I did
Unfortunately I do not know what is so funny that every comment says how funny the review is.....I couldn't gather that info

Says she can't read it... Not saying she didn't read the ROS, just saying that after re-reading the whole thread everything she talks about can be surmised from the comments and post titles without reading the ROS.

And don't even throw the WK crap at me, because if you know me at all, you know I'm the complete opposite of a WK. Just being fair. Originally Posted by dbeartx
Yea I Wish I had ONE RIGHT NOW
People like to be entertained. If a review is funny, epic, or has pictures is WILL get more hits. Dr. Dew's review of Alpha got a lot of page views as well because it had pictures and was epic from what I can tell.

The only thing I can recommend is perhaps letting someone use your phone to take pictures during a session and sending them the ones you are comfortable with so you can have an "illustrated" review. A repeat client who writes detailed reviews would be the best option. Also, it might be a good idea to have buffer time between your appointments.
  • Dkayz
  • 09-03-2014, 02:37 PM
To bite or not to bite on this.... I did apologize for being late when I first got there, and all I can say is that out of all 5 girls I saw while I was in SA, I wasn't late or rude to any of them. So.... Anyone that cares about this topic can take that into consideration. Just saying.
Hey you gave your side
This is mines....I had a totally different experience then you did and I was there with you.
So I wanted to give my side.
Whatever your perception is, its also your reality !!!