Chicks with Dicks

Has anyone/or a buddy of yours been fooled by one? Haaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha!!! It will be interesting to know, or if you haven't had that "pleasure" yet, it would be nice to hear your opinion on them.
Please no comments/responses other than on topic. Thanks.
Some chicks with dicks are hot.
My poor dad... I dragged him to get a pedi and this beautiful Asian girl was doing his feet with huge bolt ons and she was in clothes so tight they were painted on. He goes "that poor girl would be so embarrassed to know her pad was visible in the front, you should tell her" I lost it laughing I was like "dad....that isn't a pad...it's clearly her cock and balls in no underwear." He almost shit his pants "WTF? No she has breasts and has a feminine face, stop Fucking with me!" Bwwwahahaha. At that point I'm cackling and red so when she came walking back my dad didn't take his eyes off the crotch and goes "dear god, you're right, I've seen everything now!"
chix don't have dicks come on you shud know that.......
BSer's in love with some Tranny called Kimba.
Tits are speaking as having some expernice? Are you adding this to your Web Cam show?
I'd partake in playing around with one.
I'd partake in playing around with one. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I'll letcha have my share too
Tits, I think/Iknow Ms.Mocha will ride you like a rent mule of public usage that you are and spit you out when done.
Oh I'm a lady ... I try not to spit .
[QUOTEOh I'm a lady ... I try not to spit ][/QUOTE]

my type of girl!!!!
Oh I'm a lady ... I try not to spit
my type of girl!!!!
Anyone ever have a bit of post op pussy? How well do they construct it?
Anyone ever have a bit of post op pussy? How well do they construct it? Originally Posted by zip2121
I love Eccie!
Ya, i did it once unknowingly. I was in a bar once talking to a "girl", and after a while she says "hey, that girl over there thinks your hot, for $$$ you can have a threesome with us." everyone took there clothes off except the "girl". Afterwards i found out that she was a he. Look on the other review section, and look down to skirt chasers review of jessica-rd, thats "her".

even after we fooled around i had no idea, we even started hanging out and going drinking as friends.a few weeks later she told me the truth. I was actually cool with it and we got together again just as friends and had drinks a few more times. Ill probably get harpooned for this, but oh well, sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction.