Odumbo gets all defensive about unflattering remarks in a PBS show!!! LOL!!!

The Odumbo administration not only was warned by everybody back in January [2014], it actually announced that it was going to intensify its support against ISIS with the Iraqi armed forces. And it did almost nothing,” Jeffrey told FRONTLINE.
See the whole, unflattering show, "The Rise of ISIS", recounting Odumbo's foreign policy failures at: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/rise-of-isis/

YES!!!!! PBS!!!!! LOL!!!!!

What the fuck does "LOLLLL" mean?

You really are a fag, aren't you? A fag with faggotty ways, faggot, with a fagging level of fagunsderstanding of anything. Right, faggot? That you're a faggot, fag, is boldly and ignorantly displayed, faggot, in your verbal premature ejaculations, faggot, over the past, faggot, few, faggotty, days. Taking it up the ass while sniffing virtual Sarah Palin granny pants doesn't help your case at all, faggot!

Now the butt pug is in the other hole, right faggot?

PS, faggot. Who is Odumbo, faggot?

You really are a fag, aren't you? A fag with faggotty ways, faggot, with a fagging level of fagunsderstanding of anything. Right, faggot? That you're a faggot, fag, is boldly and ignorantly displayed, faggot, in your verbal premature ejaculations, faggot, over the past, faggot, few, faggotty, days. Taking it up the ass while sniffing virtual Sarah Palin granny pants doesn't help your case at all, faggot!

PS, faggot. Who is Odumbo, faggot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Geee... and I thought all you Obama supporting liberals were all FOR man on man sex as a good thing? At least marriage for them, right Pussy? Why this sudden hatred for good ol liberal supported guy on guy butt sex?
Assup, go to bed, sleep it off, 15 fag references in a single eccie post must be a record... btw, what's a "butt pug"?

Hey IB, thanks for the Frontline link I was looking for it, yeah even PBS knows Odumbo's foreign policy is fucking us over big-time....
Assup Originally Posted by lustylad
Hmm. Guess he doesn't like PBS.
Frontline simply showed once again the results of what happens when naïveté and stupidity are combined in the Country's leadership.

It's a shame the stakes are so high.
It's a shame the stakes are so high. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yea, and steaks, too!

Serious question. Are you mentally ill?
.. btw, what's a "butt pug"?

.. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's for really big assholes. When it's too loose for a gerbil they'll use a pug.
It's called "sweets to the sweet."

But I don't suppose you'd know what that means, would you?

Seriously.

I have to say congratulations on the best self loathing homo meltdown ever, Assup.
I think that you have shown your true colors.
me thinks he protests too much.
It's for really big assholes. When it's too loose for a gerbil I'll use a pug. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Assup, go to bed, sleep it off, 15 fag references in a single eccie post must be a record... btw, what's a "butt pug"?

Hey IB, thanks for the Frontline link I was looking for it, yeah even PBS knows Odumbo's foreign policy is fucking us over big-time.... Originally Posted by lustylad
Anything to keep the truth alive.
No balls I can remember when you would scoff at anything on PBS, guess it depends on if it trashes Obie or not.