URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128680%3B
City: Westchase houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase houston beltway 8 westheimer
Activities: Cover Mish, ck9, ccg, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gained a lot more pounds then what her old pictures show... but honestly she still looks good. Her legs are proportional and her ass pokes out from the front and back and side. Shes short 5 foot. Her skin got way lighter looks like a white BBW girl now. Has a few tattoos. Her tits and ass and legs got bigger but shes got crazy proportions
Recommendation: Yes
Damn good review!
What was it Matt Damon said about ftx right before bankruptcy….fortune favors the brave!

Thx for intel. Hard pass for me.
Wait, isnt she the one that
How does her ass poke out from the front and back and side ?
How does her ass poke out from the front and back and side ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Damn good review! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Thanks bro your review solidified my reason to go see her. Glad we are eskimo brothers now.
Good review.

Good review.

Originally Posted by Goldman_177

Been there and done that over 10 years ago. I can only imagine how rough she looks now.
I got the same excuse for waiting / babysitter
Originally Posted by ILuvOldrWmn

I saw her a couple years ago when she was like 6 months pregnant. She didn't tell me anything so I didn't expect that, her pictures didn't show her pregnant. I said whatever and did it anyway. She also had a cold and was sniffling, I got really sick after too and had a bad cough for like 3 weeks. Then she popped up on my fb page I guess bc I have her number, saw she has a bf (baby daddy) I dunno but also worried about this guy popping in in case he's unaware of what she does.