URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jopli...l/417192268939
City: Joplin
State: Missouri
Address: South Joplin
Activities: Almost everything
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall and slender. She is almost perfect!Beautiful too. Incredibly sweet and fun
Recommendation: Yes
You are Probably going to have to put a little more into this review.
Yes I agree rest of the story is lacking
From the looks of her menu I will pass
  • MUP
  • 07-22-2023, 06:18 PM
It is my first post ever. I really dont know what I am doing. She is so sweet. You can find here on Tryst also. Contact her and ask her.
  • MUP
  • 07-22-2023, 06:21 PM
You are Probably going to have to put a little more into this review. Originally Posted by grinin22
I dont know how to add to the review. I have never felt compelled to post a review, but she is special.
As far as chelsii goes, he's right, she is amazing.
How come no review Rooter. Are you thinking about Chesii because this is a different lady
I dont know how to add to the review. I have never felt compelled to post a review, but she is special. Originally Posted by MUP
I bet you will get a message from the mods and it will include some info on completing a review and will probably give you a link to a review to study.
Good luck getting your first one off the ground and if the gal is as special as you state, a good review will help her out as well .
Again, good luck.
From the looks of her menu I will pass Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Yeah, while the review says "almost anything", the ad lists almost nothing.
MUP, don’t let our criticism deter you. I don’t aim to discourage new posters, we need them.
You just probably need to do a little more homework before the next one.
Best wishes
Yes we need everyone's input to make this site useful. Thank you for your review
How come no review Rooter. Are you thinking about Chesii because this is a different lady Originally Posted by Y Guy58
I think I did one, but it was several years ago with Chelsii and the wife. But I think this is a different girl, but matches her description.
Ethnicity: Black/African?