Which states will be the ones to watch in November

It's interesting to see how important a handful of states are going to be in regards to both the house and senate for control of congress; Which ones do you think will be really in play or just a ruse to get the masses all bothered?
Surprised not more Nevada votes yet. Maybe the cyber ninjas impact was as interesting on TV as it was politically. My two bigger watches is Wisconsin w Ron Johnson and Georgia. Do any of you guys put lawn signs up for your party pick??
1. The mean of following as a result or effect.
"a loss of confidence and a consequential withdrawal of funds"
Similar:
resulting
resultant
ensuing
consequent
following
subsequent
successive
sequential
attendant
accompanying
concomitant
collateral
associated
related
connected
linked
Opposite:
causal
unrelated
important; significant.
"perhaps the most consequential discovery of the eighteenth century"

Confusing language
Not sure what for, swing in elections, lost of use, interesting enough bomb Cushing Oklahoma with a nuke, that small little city will immobilize the United States in every way. Just as long as Russian don't forget Jarry can like that did in Ukraine.
Do any of you guys put lawn signs up for your party pick?? Originally Posted by eyecu2
Myself and most neighbors just fly the flag. Everyone knows what it means, no need to attach a candidate’s name.
Of course. Flag is country. And country comes before before any one man or party.

Unless it's a pizza party. Then it's a scrum for position around the box
Of course. Flag is country. And country comes before before any one man or party. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Absolutely, which is why it’s better than a candidate’s name. Everyone knows who it is that’s ashamed of their country, actively promotes it being overrun, its values discarded, and its history rewritten.
Tucker Carlson?
Not sure what for, swing in elections, lost of use, interesting enough bomb Cushing Oklahoma with a nuke, that small little city will immobilize the United States in every way. Just as long as Russian don't forget Jarry can like that did in Ukraine. Originally Posted by Ripmany

WTF, was this?
What part of the United States would you like to lose in a war. What part do you care about the most. Since consequence is mean most effective, what part could antifa and q-on fund groups funded by forgian be effective, I say New York Pennsylvania Oklahoma Michigan California ports, new Jersey, Washington DC, Illinois. Know what to hit could shut down America. Pennsylvania has super rail roads, Oklahoma has oil hub, Michigan has still one of the most intelligent and math manufacturing facilities, CA and NJ parts, WDC is call military coordination,
New York and Chicago have big boards of trade. Yes all of these places can be replaced but will cause huge damage. I would avoid California sine there over population liberal which destroy American just be existing.