Advice on Sensual Play Equipment - Gloves

Hi everyone just wanted some advice on what kind of gloves I should get and where the best place in Houston is to buy them. I am starting to incorporate more sensual play. Any advice you may have is appreciated!

Is there a certain brand / type that is best for keeping clean and washing between sessions?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice!
I use the thin plastic hospital gloves.....walgreens/cvs/rite aid have them in a big box cheap! I just use and throw away
Best to go with non latex and powderless.......There are many different types of disposable gloves and then all have a slight different feel to them. A medical supply store would have your best selection and employees that can explain the difference, then go to ordering them online. Have fun!!
I would suggest getting some vampire gloves and some gloves made of rabbit fur.

There are also FUN gloves on EBAY that you could spend hours looking at. Lacy ones, etc. I even bought a pair of winter gloves that came in from China for .99 and free shipping. Sexy stuff all over that site.

Currently, there is a set of vampire gloves for a pretty good price on amazon.

Do a search on kinklab gloves. I thought about getting these but there are only sharp edges sticking out of the fingers, not the whole hand which is what I would prefer.

http://www.minkglove.com

Try this site. There are other sites that offer rabbit gloves which are wonderful to glide over your lovers body.

Hope this helps!!!
Best to go with non latex and powderless.......There are many different types of disposable gloves and then all have a slight different feel to them. A medical supply store would have your best selection and employees that can explain the difference, then go to ordering them online. Have fun!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I must have misunderstood your question! Sorry about that!

I just go to CVS or Walmart and buy a box of gloves and I try to go with powderless.

When you take off your gloves, do it the way that doctors and nurses do. Take your finger and hook it over the edge of the glove and pull it off.

The inside with be on the outside and trap any poop or ick that you have on it and it's just easier to throw away. I don't see a need to get medical grade gloves unless you're REALLY going to be doing medical play where you would need to have gloves that have a certain level of .... I cannot think of the word! Sanitary? Germ free?

Good luck. I need some coffee or something. I'm feeling slow this morning!

EW
Disposable Nitrile gloves preferably black. They are sexy, offer great protection,tactile sensation and offer a tight fit.

The girl in this video is wearing it...
http://www.xvideos.com/video2151082/..._and_fingering
wow TECH---interesting!
Disposable Nitrile gloves preferably black. They are sexy, offer great protection,tactile sensation and offer a tight fit.

The girl in this video is wearing it...
http://www.xvideos.com/video2151082/..._and_fingering Originally Posted by braindead_rocker
Wow that was hot!
As for the OP's question, this is more what I thought you had in mind more to keep clean for anal type of play as for that use I'd go with the type that are ment to be worn once and thrown away. Get some in latex (light pinkish) and some non, most common is nitrile (purple or grey). People use nitrile or the like for those who have a latex alg, if you have lots of little red bumps on your hands guess what you have an alg, and if you ignore the little itich and red rash and keep using them it will get worse. I'd stay away from the ones sold as kitchen gloves and ment to protect your hands while scrubbing the oven or washing dishes and re-used you just can't get them back to sterile.
IF you would like to try the other ideas some had going the more sensual route, this is where you might try using the kitchen gloves one with some type of oil/ lube and one with out, a mix of leather, foux fir, real fur, or even throw in some temp play ie any type of glove will help protect your hands if handling ice or the like ... think of putting your dildo in the fridge then using a glove and a condom and sliding it up an ass.
My my my, ... my mind is even more kinky than even I knew!
An inexpensive alternative to vampire-type gloves is a banjo pick. You can pick them up at a music store for less than $3ea. They work great for that sort of thing.

You have to get these !!!!

http://www.stockroom.com/Vampire-Glo...FcaiPAod8msAiw Originally Posted by technoid_x
Vampire gloves... touching balls and sac... what a thrill...
Ohhhh I have to get some , Thanks Crunk ! Beats Talons anyday.