State: Missouri
Address: Main drag near tourist attraction
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black, Typical
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angela is hot, nice natural C's, average body, small butt
Recommendation: Yes
Went there last week, got stuck with older lady again. Was ok but after I stopped at the restaurant next to it and grabbed lunch and saw sgf PD pull in next to 2 cars black tint all facing the amp. The PD left after 5 min then one younger guy got out of the car and got into the other with a camera in hand and stayed the whole time I was eating. Freaked me out!
Went there last week, got stuck with older lady again. Was ok but after I stopped at the restaurant next to it and grabbed lunch and saw sgf PD pull in next to 2 cars black tint all facing the amp. The PD left after 5 min then one younger guy got out of the car and got into the other with a camera in hand and stayed the whole time I was eating. Freaked me out! Originally Posted by Tigoldbittys
Good to know. I'm paranoid AF with all of my encounters. I wonder if they are trying to setup some kind of sting?
Not sure what was happening. I was hoping to go back and see Angela but yesterday when I called they said she is not there anymore.
Hmmmm yeah very interesting, I heard she was gone also. Something happened. I'm going to stay away.
Anyone been by here lately who can update?
Does anybody have any contact information on Angela or where she might have gone?