other local site down today??

I know that some people who are members here are also members of stlhobby.com. I have been unable to get the site to come up today, wonder if anyone has had that problem?
I know that some people who are members here are also members of stlhobby.com. I have been unable to get the site to come up today, wonder if anyone has had that problem? Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl

I've not looked there since Friday. However, I've not gotten a notice of any activity in my subscribed threads, and that's kinda unusual.

Cheers,

bcg
It maybe the server/host. Stlasp had that problem a few weeks ago with vbulletin.

It did not come up for me either
It did not come up for me either[/quote]

Natale,I can't believe that you have ever had this problem!!!!!!!!
Well it happens but not often
There are drugs to help with that.

Cheers,

bcg
Oh honey I don't require drugs
Oh honey I don't require drugs Originally Posted by naughtynatale
YOU don't, but some of us poor unfortunates with physical problems do. Alas.

Which reminds me of an entry from my Big File Of Quotes For All Occasions, however.

To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you are
impotent; she can't wait to disprove it.
--Cary Grant

I have hearsay evidence that this ploy actually works, though. Even when it isn't a ploy.

Cheers,

bcg
ok seriously...if you kids are gonna hijack my thread at least post pics with it...preferrably nakie ones of nat
ok seriously...if you kids are gonna hijack my thread at least post pics with it...preferrably nakie ones of nat Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
Natale has better taste than to be nekkid in my presence when I have a camera in hand.

In fact, I'm sure she has better taste than to let me be in her presence at all, so I must regretfully decline your request. I'm sure there's some guy around here who's had the pleasure, and might be able to accommodate you. I'll make some discreet inquiries and see what I can come up with.

Cheers,

bcg
Now BCG honey you have been misinformed. What/who would ever give you an idea about being in your presence. But you are right I do not post nudies. The most you will see is the avatar I have now (keylime pie/breast) and the one of my hiney I just took down

(in other words if you did not hear it from me more than likely it is not true)
Now BCG honey you have been misinformed. What/who would ever give you an idea about being in your presence. Originally Posted by naughtynatale
I'm just indulging in my usual self-deprecating humo(u)r; don't take it personal or serious.

Unless takin' it personal and serious means you want to spank me; I might be, um, tempted then...

Cheers,

bcg (that's supposed to be a "devil" there, but looks like an ant about to have a stroke...)
Now your talking babe..... I will go get a new paddle for the next time I head to Memphis LOL
Ok my arm has been twisted. Here are some semi nudes LOL

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=747074#post747074