Ambience Intel

Has anyone been to Ambiance New Day Spa on southbridge? Been scoping it out and curious if they have any talent worth visiting.
They have been the topic of discussion many times. I gather that L3 is available but you have to fill out a registration form, reviews are verboten, and FS ain’t cheap.
They have been the topic of discussion many times. I gather that L3 is available but you have to fill out a registration form, reviews are verboten, and FS ain’t cheap. Originally Posted by CoverMe
What he said.

Look for their website, half pics are real but at a cost.
No reviews..You just have to go. Instagram is your friend.
No reviews..You just have to go. Instagram is your friend. Originally Posted by MrTex1959

Ah man thanks! legit actually super helpful.
L3 is avail but the hot ladies are no longer there, plus large door fee
Based on their instagram it looks like there are a couple of girls that used to be hot several years ago, but not so much anymore. I used to have some good old fashioned fun their with a couple of girls that I had gotten to know pretty well, but after they left things got a little weird. I remember one evening when I stopped in and the owner Kim talked me into getting a massage from her, she seemed a bit tipsy and towards the end she nearly raped me. It was kinda comical, I would of love to have seen someone other than me skipping out with his belt unbuckled pulling on his boot. I couldn't get out of there quick enough, I was trying to be nice but she just didn't get that I wasn't attracted to her at all. I'm not quite sure why I agreed to the massage in the first place. I have gotten much better about saying no if the girl I want to see is not available.
Based on their instagram it looks like there are a couple of girls that used to be hot several years ago, but not so much anymore. I used to have some good old fashioned fun their with a couple of girls that I had gotten to know pretty well, but after they left things got a little weird. I remember one evening when I stopped in and the owner Kim talked me into getting a massage from her, she seemed a bit tipsy and towards the end she nearly raped me. It was kinda comical, I would of love to have seen someone other than me skipping out with his belt unbuckled pulling on his boot. I couldn't get out of there quick enough, I was trying to be nice but she just didn't get that I wasn't attracted to her at all. I'm not quite sure why I agreed to the massage in the first place. I have gotten much better about saying no if the girl I want to see is not available. Originally Posted by FranklyBoring
Been there several times, seen several different ladies…never had an experience like this. Always very pleasant beautiful ladies!
Never been there but there is a pic on instagram of Kim shooting a rifle. Might be best not to piss her off. lol.
lots of the old spa girls have resurfaced on other forums, search is your friend
  • chw
  • 10-05-2021, 08:10 AM
Please share the other forums
This place sucks and is very pricey. They always advertise not an amp. Lot better “service” at an AMP
To be fair, the experiences I’ve had at Ambiance have been pretty damn good. Obviously it’s a different setup than a typical amp but that’s not what they advertise themselves as. I’ve had a session with Kim and the massage was professional quality massage as well as the stretching. The after activities were great and no fake amp iop which I am not a fan of really. I enjoyed the mental stimulation as well as the physical as we had great conversation. I’ve had the pleasure of having a session with Caroline who is incredibly sexy and smart and a lot of fun as well as Summer who was pretty awesome. Is it going to be more expensive than the typical amp? Yes it is but you get what you pay for. Ive never posted reviews of my encounters there due to their no review policy but the few times I’ve been it was way more pleasurable and comfortable the the regular amp. Respect goes a long way IMO
I think we have officially identified a white knight..