Who's up early?

Sure, we always know who's working late, but how about which providers are up early?
Who wouldn't love to start their day off on a good note? Well, good nut…
It's my favorite way to start my day !! I'm always ready to play in the am before I head off to work !!
I do enjoy early morning romps....
I'm usually available @ 7am I love morning sex, not so much on the morning breath though :-p lol!
Most providers don't wake up that early. I like the early morning appointments. Well not really early. 10 am is not really early
  • GTDak
  • 04-22-2012, 07:49 PM
I also prefer early mornings. But I've noticed that 90% of my appointments that are scheduled before 11am are either NCNS or I get the "I can't make it txt".

I'm talking scheduled days in advance too.
Awake early!
Well, im not a verified provider but I am always up early since I have things to take care of in the morning
I'm always awake early. I don't think I can ever sleep past 9am. I would love more morning appointments, but people tend to request midday to evening appointments the most.
Im usually up by 630. Mornings rock
Ladies you're killing me!!!! Although I am not new to the scene, I'm a relative newbie to the area. I've seen one provider, but I need 2 to be able to see the majority of you. Also, I'm an early bird! I love starting my day with a bang...or two!
Im up early! Hanky panky time! Well, this is early for me.
i am up early for playtime
I think of "early" as 6-7am
after 8am is normal time
and 10am you need to get your lazy nutt outta bed lalalalalala
love the morning but work seems to get in the way.....work in the morning and then sneak away for early afternoon fun!!