Fox News $787.5 Million Settlement

Fox News $787.5 Million Settlement and Embarrassing Disclosures: The Cost of Airing a Lie

Crickets?

Where is all of you up on the news reporters? Cutting on Federman, Biden, The Clintons. This is the biggest news since Trump got all of those innocent people killed when he lost the election..

Where are you guys at? If you want to be a reporter you have to give the good with the bad. Just Saying.

This doesn't mean Trump lied also does it? That can't be true.

Lets hear it how this is all fake news?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...cfca2e9c&ei=14
Would have been interesting to see that special master process play out.

Was a good look into the Fox newsroom and business decisions.
... The same "business decisions" that the other businesses make.

Fox will surely weather this just fine... They can afford to. ...

#### Salty
Of course they can afford to, but that will never change the fact that they had to pay $787 million because they *knowingly lied to the American people* over and over again for years.

They lied, they knew they were lying, and now they've been forced to admit it in the court of law... but millions of people still refuse to admit they were lied to.

You wanna start to understand why our country is so divided right now, this would be a good place to start. Too many of us are unwilling to coddle this fantasy world the Fox "News" crowd has been living in since at least 2015. Fuck that noise. It's not our compromise to make.
How many people's lives have changed by Fox News reporting that the machines were fixed and that was the only reason Trump lost? How many families separated because of the lies? How many work acquaintances have been separated over arguing about who actually won the election. Plus Fox knew they were lying to get ratings.

787.5 million is not punishment enough when they knew what they were doing. They should be banned from giving the news forever. How many other stories have they given that they knew were not true at all? If Dominion didn't pursue this they would have changed this country forever. When you think of it they have destroyed this country for a long time. So basically every election everyone are going to have doubts about the results because of Fox.
Yes, it was The Perfect "FIX" !! FAUX NEWS calls the election early, then have their own people talk about the RIGGED election! Dominion sues Faux saying it's false! . No disclosures.... Faux then admits they LIED. No one looks into the flaws of the Dominion software ( no investigation or discovery) . They arranged the jury and cancelled it for the next day to resume. They settle the deal. Dominion gets PAID by Faux through a backroom deal ( cover up) that was arranged in advance between the two.. Dominion voting machines, comes out clean as a whistle, ready for the next election to cheat! A few weeks from now IMO, Dominion pays back FAUX NEWS to recoup their millions of the settlement money. .. And... They both get away with the crime (heist) of the century... Meanwhile leaving all Trump's voters and President Trump holding the bag! Even after all the evidence shown FAUX and Dominion ignored all of it, pretending it never happened! It was indeed orchestrated and arranged.. If they had a proper investigation with discovery of the evidence that they denied happened, which is what RUPIE was supposed to reveal, it would have proven dominion voting machines had indeed RIGGED that election. The media circus can now tell all the sleepers that the 2020 election was NOT rigged or stolen. But FAUX NEWS and Dominion have underestimated President Trump which will be their own downfall....HE'S CAUGHT THEM ALL! They just don't know it yet...
Boomerang incoming ...������������
And they still have a 2.5 billion lawsuit by Smartmatic to deal with.
Some where in there they have the My Pillow Guy I hope they go after also. And poor old falling a part Rudy.
Yes, it was The Perfect "FIX" !! FAUX NEWS calls the election early, then have their own people talk about the RIGGED election! Dominion sues Faux saying it's false! . No disclosures.... Faux then admits they LIED. No one looks into the flaws of the Dominion software ( no investigation or discovery) . They arranged the jury and cancelled it for the next day to resume. They settle the deal. Dominion gets PAID by Faux through a backroom deal ( cover up) that was arranged in advance between the two.. Dominion voting machines, comes out clean as a whistle, ready for the next election to cheat! A few weeks from now IMO, Dominion pays back FAUX NEWS to recoup their millions of the settlement money. .. And... They both get away with the crime (heist) of the century... Meanwhile leaving all Trump's voters and President Trump holding the bag! Even after all the evidence shown FAUX and Dominion ignored all of it, pretending it never happened! It was indeed orchestrated and arranged.. If they had a proper investigation with discovery of the evidence that they denied happened, which is what RUPIE was supposed to reveal, it would have proven dominion voting machines had indeed RIGGED that election. The media circus can now tell all the sleepers that the 2020 election was NOT rigged or stolen. But FAUX NEWS and Dominion have underestimated President Trump which will be their own downfall....HE'S CAUGHT THEM ALL! They just don't know it yet...
Boomerang incoming ...������������ Originally Posted by bambino
You keep believing that. I am sure they just paid almost a Billion to a company that has fixed voting machines. LOL, I needed a good laugh to wake up by. I am also glad out of all the supporters for Trump that don't care who he has killed or done wrong and the way he fucked up this country you had 110 million voters that knew better.

Keep believe those lie's my friend, I feel for you. That is why we have such a piece of shit old man running the country now because of how you guys think. No way was any normal intelligent person voting for Trump. Biden was the only one with half a brain. That is all he has.

Now you guys want to support Trump again and we will have even an older Biden.Thanks.

Out of over 350 million people these two jack offs are the best we got.
Who needs rigged machines? I always found that stupid thing to go after when even if true, tracks can be covered with a keystroke. When Trump has it in the bag, counting is shut down and quarantined, then magically hundreds of thousands of completely lopsided votes appear, bucking the trend that was happening all night, something smells like a rat.
LOL! trump never had anything in the bag. And you can't "rig" an election to win by 8 million votes. He lost. And it wasn't even close. He lost bigly.

Not sure why the trump people can't seem to wrap their heads around this, but a clear majority of the country hates that motherfucker. Never once cracked 50% approval rating. Spent most of his term in the 35-40% range. That's all he has. The rest of us (2/3 of the country) want him to disappear for good.
Who needs rigged machines? I always found that stupid thing to go after when even if true, tracks can be covered with a keystroke. When Trump has it in the bag, counting is shut down and quarantined, then magically hundreds of thousands of completely lopsided votes appear, bucking the trend that was happening all night, something smells like a rat. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You need to sell that to make a movie, I am sure the weirdo's will believe that. LOL.

Trump lost the popular votes in two elections. The second time more went cause it was to close the first time. He basically lost twice. If it wasn't for the electoral Vote he lost twice. If he lost by the Electoral Vote we would not have had it now.. You know it and I know it.
You keep believing that. I am sure they just paid almost a Billion to a company that has fixed voting machines. LOL, I needed a good laugh to wake up by. I am also glad out of all the supporters for Trump that don't care who he has killed or done wrong and the way he fucked up this country you had 110 million voters that knew better.

Keep believe those lie's my friend, I feel for you. That is why we have such a piece of shit old man running the country now because of how you guys think. No way was any normal intelligent person voting for Trump. Biden was the only one with half a brain. That is all he has.

Now you guys want to support Trump again and we will have even an older Biden.Thanks.

Out of over 350 million people these two jack offs are the best we got. Originally Posted by Cody69
Oh, no need to feel for me. I’m fully prepared for what’s coming. I’ll feel no sorrow for people who are not.
The 8 million votes business is meaningless. Trump wins the election with a few thousand in the right places. Oddly, those just happened to be where Trump was up, by a lot in some, that magically flipped after the toilet overflowed at 3am. Fuckin SHAZAM!

Na, nothing sketchy there. Go about your business.
The 8 million votes business is meaningless. Trump wins the election with a few thousand in the right places. Oddly, those just happened to be where Trump was up, by a lot in some, that magically flipped after the toilet overflowed at 3am. Fuckin SHAZAM!

Na, nothing sketchy there. Go about your business. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
He was up 800,000 in Pa on election night. It took them a week to manufacture 1 million fake votes. Shapiro said a month before the election,” when all the votes are counted, Trump will lose”. How did he know??