Nearly half of Republicans don't want Trump to run for reelection in 2024

Nearly half of Republicans don't want Trump to run for reelection in 2024, new poll shows

I am a democrat who votes for the best between the two parties. It is pretty bad his own party don't want to see him run again. But don't worry if he wins they will kiss the ring and his ass like Lindsey Graham did last time.

To be honest I don't want to see Biden run again either. See I am honest. I love this country. I have been to other countries they are by far worst than ours.

Lets see you honest Republicans say how you don't want Trump to run again. You can't no matter how he fucks everything up you will kiss his ass and would never tell the truth of how fucked up he is.

We need new blood on both parties. No one worth voting for so far.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...0ec1046c&ei=20
Well Tommy Boy, which poll is correct

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna80917

BAHAHAHAHA
That is why we have something called primary elections.

So the voters of each party can decide. If enough Republicans like someone other than President Trump, then they will vote for that person

Pretty simple
Don’t confuse him.
Pretty simple. If trump wins the nomination again, Republicans will lose again. The American people have spoken loudly and clearly on the subject - in every election since 2016. And before you bring up 2022, the GOP was predicted to win both House and Senate by a country mile (remember all the Red Wave talk? Lol). They didn't come close to either one (even though they eeked out a tiny majority in the House).

Furthermore, this time it won't matter one little bit if trump refuses to concede. He'll be a two-time loser and even his cult will begin to jump ship at that point.

To sum up, if Republicans want the White House again any time soon, they better drop trump like a hot potato.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Don’t confuse him. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You are the one that is confused the things you say.
You are the one that is confused the things you say. Originally Posted by Cody69
I read this post three times. I’m still confused as to what you’re saying.
You are the one that is confused the things you say. Originally Posted by Cody69

if you say so
LOL

Come on, it is really not that hard. Primary elections, which are commonly referred to as simply primaries, is the pre-election process for constituents to select their preferred candidate for upcoming general elections at all levels of government.

https://informationstation.org/kitch...ry-elections/?

So, as I said, if enough Republicans like someone other than President Trump, then they will vote for that person

Pretty simple
I read this post three times. I’m still confused as to what you’re saying. Originally Posted by bambino
Buddy I have seen your post and comments we don't need to say another word.
LOL

Come on, it is really not that hard. Primary elections, which are commonly referred to as simply primaries, is the pre-election process for constituents to select their preferred candidate for upcoming general elections at all levels of government.

https://informationstation.org/kitch...ry-elections/?

So, as I said, if enough Republicans like someone other than President Trump, then they will vote for that person

Pretty simple Originally Posted by berryberry
Oh I know how it works, you of all people that tries to make an ass of someone daily. Live you dream with all of your fake news groups and all of your facts. You are definitely a genus in your own mind. Keep on looking for errors when someone types and wishing someone dead or making fun of them if they are sick.

You are one of those geniuses like your orange turd hero. Just ask you.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
LOL! You mean like the guy who still insists he won the 2020 election after losing by a landslide 2½ years ago? Trust me, you don't wanna go down that path. Nobody cries more than trump. About everything.