Encounter: Worth it, Toothless or Not

User ID: -
Date: 09/17/19
Name: Amanda
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...n/176528441109
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Pensacola, Davis Hwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Med Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Prettier than expected. Pics didn't do her justice.
Recommendation: -
Damn....wish she wasn't so far.
Was she actually toothless, or not?
This girl has everyone’s attention right now
Well, not sure she deserves this much attention, but she CAN suck cock with the best of them.
Well Shit Easy if she can suck Dick with the best of them . Shit it needs to get out there Bro.....I am with hot....Does this gal have teeth ..Or does she give a gum massage while she blows you?????

I have always heard those toothless women blowing you feel wild....Never done that....
.....I am with hot....Does this gal have teeth ..Or does she give a gum massage while she blows you?????

I have always heard those toothless women blowing you feel wild....Never done that.... Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Never had one either. But Jj, dude, if she's got enough suction and no teeth it could be epic. Imagine how she could be chewing on your knob while slobbering away on your dick. You could also really be teabagging her without getting scraped raw.

Decent looking pair of tits in the ad. Anyone of you guys even get that far to check?
Never had one either. But Jj, dude, if she's got enough suction and no teeth it could be epic. Imagine how she could be chewing on your knob while slobbering away on your dick. You could also really be teabagging her without getting scraped raw.

Decent looking pair of tits in the ad. Anyone of you guys even get that far to check? Originally Posted by hotrix1

Damn Hot . I saw those Tit's man I thought she had a hot little bod on her. I don't know man. I would love for someone to tell about those teeth. Does she just don't have or do they pop out.

Just think she could greet you with a nice simle then pop those baby's out put them in a jar on the night stand. Then just start chewing and slobbering on your dick and just think if she DTed. Damnnnnnn that would be a wild time.

Didn't think about the T-baging...Wow the possibility are endless with this one....

Could you imagine if she started gumming and chewing and sucking on your nipples she could really bite down while sucking on them, it would be a wild ride …..I see wood.....

I really wished you guys would let me know about those teeth My imagination is going wild here …...Cant wait till I sleep on this shit again...the possibly....

I don't know it maybe better not knowing so I can just fantasize ...
She is video Friendly I got a nice one of it
She is video Friendly I got a nice one of it Originally Posted by Moneyjboy
Nice!
Hey I want a gummy too!
Shes become my go to!! She always text back fast and is ready to go!!
At least she won't scratch my dick like most of these chics!!
She didn't respond the first time I texted her. I just tried again. I hope she responds this time. I am new to P'Cola and am also looking for a go-to girl.
Well Shit Easy if she can suck Dick with the best of them . Shit it needs to get out there Bro.....I am with hot....Does this gal have teeth ..Or does she give a gum massage while she blows you?????

I have always heard those toothless women blowing you feel wild....Never done that.... Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I've had a few. Erin in Biloxi also does a great BBBJ/gumjob.