Encounter: Not for me

User ID: -
Date: 10/20/2019
Name: Anastasia
Phone: 8506014866
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...i/899125178094
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Right before the bridge to the base coming down navy at a small sketchy hotel.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ to HJ for completion
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short and black like her pictures.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shes not a bad looking girl by any means but her body looked a little beat up, most likely from the fight she mentioned. Had some tummy damage. Shes a shorty like 5'2. Fairly accurate pictures.
Recommendation: No
Another one to feed the habit
I texted her once for her morning special. Too many rules. I passed and she got pissed. If you have so many rules, put them in your ad to save us the time in trying to contact you.
Damn shame....I'm mesmerized by her titts too...lol!!!
Hell, even with a 'no', i'm mesmerized by those tits and may have to give it a shot! LOL.
Dura what was the rules
I saw her once on an early bird special.....her tits are nice, especially the way they swung back & forth during the K9
I saw her once on the early bird as well. Not a bad experience that time. The next time I called for an early bird, she tried to up the price. I reminded her that we had seen each other before and what the price was. She hung up on me and then blocked my number. She then disappeared for a while and is now back. Called a couple weeks ago and her prices have gone up significantly. When she quoted me an hour, I politely stated that I had a regular go to that was much less expensive. Her response was that I should lose her number. Bottom line - this bitch is a rude as shit and not worth the ok experience
Ahaha
Yep I talked to her a long ass time ago when she first came onto the scene always felt something off about her fast forward to the middle/end of last year I seen her on SA and chatted her up got a few quick responses and then I asked to meet her for dinner fully knowing she used to post on BP and kinda knew what would happen anyway. Soon as I asked about the date she freaked out and said she would call the cops and report me saying she’s not the girl I think she is and doesn’t do that kinda stuff ... I politely said to her ... I just asked you out on a dinner date to get to know you ... your the one freaking out ... thanks but I’m moving on to something else this is not what I’m looking for I’ll definitely be loosing your number .... never heard back
She’s a strange one and definitely got some issues