Intel on Ping's and Andi

I went to see Ping's early aug and for what ever reason she didnt do L2, I have received L2 from her the previous 2 visits but the most recent visit left me unsatisfied which lead to King's further down O'Connor. I got serviced with covered L2 by... Cindy or Cindi? Which I believe may have been Andi from what I've read about here. I've been spoiled by Ping's uncovered L2 services that I was wondering if anyone knows intel for a sure fire ways to get uncovered L2 from Ping and or from Andi from King's since I hear she will do uncovered L2 as well. Or maybe you know of other AMP ladies who will do uncovered L2 and how to get on there good side to receive the fore mentioned services?
Everything in this hobby as far as "YMMV" is broken down by the comfort level with you, by the provider. If you are not getting what you want, there may be a problem with you in the eyes of the provider. It doesn't mean anything other than what is stated. Everyone is not for everyone.
Andi always gives me an bbbj. I doubt on your first visit she would though. Nothing is for sure in this business either.
Yeah, of course nothing is a given and its very much a YMMV type of thing and I was wasn't expecting bbbj on the first visit to Kings. I was just hoping if any one knows how to butter them up a bit. Obviously treating them is a given. I hear Katie from W offers bbbjs to regulars as well?
Be nice to them, treat them with respect, give them compliments, and tip well. They will take care of you
I saw ping yesterday she was fixated on ball licking which was ok with me . She did give some head
I saw ping yesterday she was fixated on ball licking which was ok with me . She did give some head Originally Posted by Asialover
sounds like you had a good time