Charles Manson Granted Parole

Ooops! CORRECTION - Snick and snort and poop is all you got. Originally Posted by lustylad
amen...

he needs to have poops plied heaps upon heaps on him.
Is that where YOU " developed " YOUR skills for YOUR gloryhole empire assup ? Blowing cocks and getting YOUR fudge packed in the brig and, once released, the dumpsters in back of the brig ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Dicks, glory holes, fudge packin? Come on Rey. This is the Political Forum, not the Gay Republicans Forum

I know your upset over rumors that we are punking out your boyfriend Gary 5912. Ive heard the rumors to. I heard that was CB, Lusty, Lex and that crowd.

Maybe you should try to talk with Gary and get this worked out. You two are good together

I'm not part of that Rey. Lighten up
Dicks, glory holes, fudge packin? Originally Posted by themystic
Getting titillated are you with all that "dirty talk"?
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2017, 04:24 PM

Does anyone give a shit?

(He's moving to Texas!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey Lexusliar, which town is Charlie Manson moving to in Texas?

So? You mean you abhor "fake news"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He does so long as it suits the argument if the day ..... he sure does.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by LexusLover

Does anyone give a shit?

(He's moving to Texas!)

He does so long as it suits the argument if the day ..... he sure does. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hey TryGoober....Where in Texas is Charlie Manson moving to? Your Loverboy says he is moving here.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
[I]Charles Manson Granted Parole

Does anyone give a shit?

(He's moving to Texas!)[/I

Hey TryGoober....Where in Texas is Charlie Manson moving to? Your Loverboy says he is moving here.

Originally Posted by WTF
Charlie's next parole date is in 2027. That will give you plenty of time to build him one of your "custom" homes!!!!
Hahahaha... out of all of odumbo's foreign policy fiascos, do you seriously want to defend this one? Six months after the Weasel-in-Chief dismissed any threat from ISIS, the JV team rolled into Mosul and took control of a city of almost 2 million. So much for "quietly bombing" and "smoking them". It then took 3 years for the Iraqi Government to recapture Mosul with our help at a staggering cost in civilian lives that could have been avoided if odumbo hadn't pulled out of Iraq stupidly and prematurely in the first place.

Yep, your "big picture" guy sure was paying attention. He created the power vacuum that allowed ISIS to expand. Then he had to send US troops back because Americans were outraged at seeing our fellow citizens beheaded by those JV miscreants.

And btw, tamponmystic, having the most powerful military in human history doesn't mean squat if we have a Dumbo-in-Chief who won't use it effectively. Odumbo wasn't quietly bombing those mother fuckers daily, he was micro-managing (and declining) targets recommended to him each day by the DOD. We're winning now because Trump finally took the gloves off by delegating this authority back to the DOD.

The only reason I hesitated to respond is because I couldn't believe anyone could be stupid enough to try to defend odumbo's JV remark. What will you defend next? His Syrian red line?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Your borderline comical Dusty. Trump hasn't done shit except disgrace our country. Whats he done in Syria and to ISIS? Fucking squat you scared little punk

Obama got the fuck out and scaled way back, the wars you Neo Cons seem to love so much. Why don't you just own it? George W Bush fucked the Middle East up.

A friend of mine made a really good point tonight. When you Trump inbred s supported the Chief Liar during the election, you might have believed him because your really not that educated or worldly. Spell check doesn't make you smart Musty. Now that you know what a lying lowlife he is, your just as guilty as that fraud. Your complicit in supporting this Russian loving Anti-American.

Join the " Mystic" hurt my feelings club. He called me an Anti-American. Your a disgrace Lusty

Maybe you can do a glamour shoot with RM to get your self esteem back

Your a scared little boy who grew up to be a scared little boy
Charlie's next parole date is in 2027. That will give you plenty of time to build him one of your "custom" homes!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Spit it out Bambino, literally. What town ?

Charlie?. You personal friends with Charles Manson?
Your borderline comical Dusty. Trump hasn't done shit except disgrace our country. Whats he done in Syria and to ISIS? Fucking squat you scared little punk

Obama got the fuck out and scaled way back, the wars you Neo Cons seem to love so much. Why don't you just own it? George W Bush fucked the Middle East up.

A friend of mine made a really good point tonight. When you Trump inbred s supported the Chief Liar during the election, you might have believed him because your really not that educated or worldly. Spell check doesn't make you smart Musty. Now that you know what a lying lowlife he is, your just as guilty as that fraud. Your complicit in supporting this Russian loving Anti-American.

Join the " Mystic" hurt my feelings club. He called me an Anti-American. Your a disgrace Lusty

Maybe you can do a glamour shoot with RM to get your self esteem back

Your a scared little boy who grew up to be a scared little boy
Originally Posted by themystic
Odumbo disgraced this nation, mistake.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I thought Trump didn't want to get involved in other countries BS. What happen to America First?
I thought Trump didn't want to get involved in other countries BS. What happen to America First? Originally Posted by themystic
Guess you missed the change of command ceremony where Odumbo handed over operations to Trump which included full fledged U.S. military involvement in Syria, right, mistake?
Guess you missed the change of command ceremony where Odumbo handed over operations to Trump which included full fledged U.S. military involvement in Syria, right, mistake? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I didn't miss it IB. I just haven't seen Trump do shit.

He shot down one Syrian plane. Other than that, nothing

I think hes scared up upsetting Putin

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1

Funny how the libtards - who were too scared to back up odumbo's red line after Assad crossed it in August 2013, with a brazen nerve gas attack that killed over 1,400 people, including more than 400 children - are now running around and calling everyone but themselves "scared".

On second thought, it's not funny. It's fucking pathetic.

The truth is Trump did odumbo a big favor by actually ENFORCING his Syrian red line, thereby restoring some credibility to American foreign policy in the Middle East. Has odumbo thanked him yet?
I didn't miss it IB. I just haven't seen Trump do shit.

He shot down one Syrian plane. Other than that, nothing

I think hes scared up upsetting Putin
Originally Posted by themystic
That's because you have your head so far up your ass you can't see the real world, mistake.

Funny how the libtards - who were too scared to back up odumbo's red line after Assad crossed it in August 2013, with a brazen nerve gas attack that killed over 1,400 people, including more than 400 children - are now running around and calling everyone but themselves "scared".

On second thought, it's not funny. It's fucking pathetic.

The truth is Trump did odumbo a big favor by actually ENFORCING his Syrian red line, thereby restoring some credibility to American foreign policy in the Middle East. Has odumbo thanked him yet?
Originally Posted by lustylad
+1