kiraxxx

hey everyone,
i wanted to pop in and say hello.. i have missed you all so much.. i hope the community has been going strong and safe..
im not sure what the rules are here yet, so i will leave it at hello for now.. kisses

stay safe, stay sweet, stay sexy !!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR ;-)
Hope your enjoying ever day
i missed this community so much..Im am going through the messages asap. idk how much we (ladies) are allowed to say as i haven't scrolled though the rules yet. guessing about the same, no ads etc.. im so happy to hear from you all.. ladies i have missed some of you so much.. hopefully less drama here then 5 years ago.. lol..

Kisses
  • Armek
  • 02-08-2024, 02:09 PM
Hello Kira! I hope you’re doing well!
Wishing you the best in all aspects of life. You are missed.
We have surely missed you more than you missed us. Perhaps we can remedy that!
Hello Sexy hope you are doing well. You are thought of/ missed by many. Reach out whenever you want to. Kisses!
If you didn't know how much everyone appreciated you before your hiatus - just read all the comments after you retired! Would love to hear how you are doing and what you are up to.
Hello Kira, I only saw you once right before I stopped hobbying for a long time but really enjoyed it and I think of you periodically. And yes, others here have made many nice comments about you as being one of the very best.
Hope things are GRRRRREEAT with you!
Hello Kira, miss you. hope everything going good with you.
If you ever make a cumback, PM me!
  • Drron
  • 02-18-2024, 07:21 PM
Hey hope you’re doing well
So glad to hear from you! Be well
Kira!

Miss having you around :-)

Let’s do coffee.