shave my balls please????????

There is a discussion in south texas area about a man being shaved by a provider

Don't know if I would do that.......but it is an interesting concept

check this link out..............

http://www.intimatemedicine.com/sex-...an-everywhere/
I wouldn't allow it.
I would probably be too scared to do that!
I keep mine shaved, once you shave 'em gotta keep it, that stubble sucks
I hav my own treAD already
I would probably be scared to nick him down there ouch!!

but there was a client I had in palm springs that liked to shave me ... Didn't bother me too much except not shaving for 2 days

& there was a movie on the playboy channel about a week ago that had "shaving fetishes" there is a word for it I can't think of it now ....

but to each his own & if you like it ... I love it
Awwwww Amber, I do it all the time. Sure once in awhile I nick it, but what the hell, it heals. And most providers like it clean shaved, just like I love a smooth kitty. Makes oral sex sooooooo much better.
I hav my own treAD already Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Let all bewarned that you must becarful with you Balls less you end up like Mr. JonBall.........Whom use to be Mr JonBalls.........sad sad story.....LOL
Butt I would still suck his one ball.......IJS
i don't know if i would completely shave down there but i've learned keeping it trim and neat makes the ladies happier .
Let all bewarned that you must becarful with you Balls less you end up like Mr. JonBall.........Whom use to be Mr JonBalls.........sad sad story.....LOL
Butt I would still suck his one ball.......IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
The jury is still out on the Mr. part......plus nobody knows for sure if he has any balls left or not....ijs
Some time back, my SO convinced me that we should shave each other. I didn't like it. I really, really miss beaver. However, I know that fashion rules all, and it's damn near impossible to find women who dont look like little girls down there these days.

I keep hoping that someone like Hugh Jackman or Matthew McConaughey will say how much they like their women natural, so we can start getting this train wreck turned around.

But Mushroom Man is right - stubble's a bitch, and I have to keep shaving so I don't make muskrat noises while I'm sitting at my desk.
Ok i am 100% shaved south of the belt i had a provider tell at the spa n Dallas they r useing sugar to make smooth anyone done this
I'd love to find a provider for this service !
  • ztonk
  • 08-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Given many ladies shave their private parts on a regular basis, I think they would be pretty experienced and careful when performing it on someone else.

I've had the pleasure of shaving a lady friend of mine on several occasions (talk about being a nervous wreck!) but she hasn't reciprocated.... yet.

z
Some time back, my SO convinced me that we should shave each other. I didn't like it. I really, really miss beaver. However, I know that fashion rules all, and it's damn near impossible to find women who dont look like little girls down there these days.

I keep hoping that someone like Hugh Jackman or Matthew McConaughey will say how much they like their women natural, so we can start getting this train wreck turned around.

But Mushroom Man is right - stubble's a bitch, and I have to keep shaving so I don't make muskrat noises while I'm sitting at my desk. Originally Posted by Kneewalk
Brother, you and I are definitely in the minority. Nothing turns me on like a well kept beaver. When did it become uncool for beautiful ladies to look like, you know.... grownups?