Shaved, Trimmed or Full Bush??

• TxKev
  • 09-16-2012, 10:13 AM
OK Guys and Gals...What do YOU prefer?????
On a man I prefer trimmed or smooth.....The less hair the more Cock goes in my mouth.

On myself, my lips are smooth for kissing and my mound is trimmed as I enjoy the sensation of pulling my hair while playing.

It is a personal choice, but it would hurt no one to trim up a bit.......slurp slurp...IJS
I luv a mustache & beard on a guy!{great for scratching my back on it....lol}

as far balls and cock,leave it smooth or trimmed if you want a good tongue bath!
  • savak
  • 09-16-2012, 01:12 PM
With my providers i prefer clean shave like mr bigglesworth from austin powers

Now thats a clean pussy. Although i dont mind trimmed.

I try to trim my lions mane for my providers sake as well.
I keep myself baby smooth, for men, smooth is yummie also, trimmed is good too, love the feel of facial hair on my neck, and my bottom, as for pvt areas, the same, anything but super long hehe, hate hair in my mouth
Shaved or bare. Yum
I keep mine bare underneath with a patch on top, my head rest I like to call it! On my man, I like him to be trimmed. I don't care for the shaved unless he is FRESH out of the shower shaved! 5 o'clock shadow down there can shred a girls lips!
From my viewpoint, I like it best when my partner is smooth all over, or trimmed above and bare below, either is great. Neatly trimmed all over is #2. Being a lover of DATY, I do NOT like a full bush. I floss twice a day and that's enough.

For me, I try to keep everything trimmed, and shave the base of the shaft and immediately surrounding area. Ladies who have commented liked that grooming and appreciated the effort. Besides, it makes the shaft look a little bigger if there is no undergrowth around it LOL. Can't hurt!
teehee yes it does make it look bigger!
Smooth SMOOTH Smooth!!!
Smooth and my sugar baby likes me smooth as well.
Nothing like licking from her ass to her clit in a nice light stroke while looking up at her.
Bare, or Brazilian
landing strip above for me please
bare is better