Lubricant?

Looking for suggestions for a good 'lube' to buy and use with a strapon. SM62 is planning on losing his virginity next week and if my lady in waiting does not show up with a good lube, I want to be prepared! Want to lose my cherry but am not into unnecessary pain/discomfort! Thanks!
I prefer JO Systems H2O Anal Lube for all my newbies as it has a mild numbing effect and then use H20 Lube for the long haul...........Enjoy!!!
I have a question about lube as well, if I may. What is a good multipurpose lube? I have tried KY in different forms, but it gets sticky after a while. There is another one I tried with pretty much the same result, can't remember the name. Glide or something to that effect.
Suggestions? The more natural the better!
I prefer JO Systems H2O Anal Lube for all my newbies as it has a mild numbing effect and then use H20 Lube for the long haul...........Enjoy!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Thanks, Athena, I was gonna hold out for your visit but I have no idea if and when that will happen so an experienced Provider I adore and have met multiple times, she is gonna DO me! Another Texas gal, BTW!

.....and most adult stores carry what you suggest?
I like KY liquid or H20... i prefer KY liquid though.. its my fav
I use an organic lube from the adult toy stores.......works smooth & sily

sliquid...................http://www.sliquid.com/

have fun sugar!!!!

{next visit,I guess we can do some practicing....lol}
Has anybody tried virgin olive oil?
I have found Awua Lube works well for the sensitive folks who require a ph balanced lube. It is available at wholefoods.
Thanks one and all! Dallas, you ALWAYS make me smile: "Next visit, we can practice-lol"
I prefer JO Systems H2O Anal Lube for all my newbies as it has a mild numbing effect and then use H20 Lube for the long haul...........Enjoy!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I LOVE the Jo Cherry flavor lube and it'll work for anal lube as well. After a bit, it'll get sticky but the flavor (tangerine dream is my absolute favorite in the world) is a small compromise for the nice flavor, price and size.

I will offer a slightly different view of anal lubes, though, then the above. Do not ever use ANYTHING with a numbing agent anywhere. Pain is our body's way of saying that something hurts. And with anal play, that's very important to know especially when you're starting out.

Go slow. Even slower. Use lube. Then MORE lube. Take it slow. You might take to anal play like God knows what. Or ... it might be too much. Pain is the indicator of how far to go.

Always. I don't like anal eaz (however you spell it) and other numbing agents. You completely miss the point while using them.

Just my thoughts, though. A LOT of people use numbing agents and swear by them.

Elisabeth

P.S. Liquid Silk is fantastic for anal lube. It just tastes TERRIBLE but it's some of the best for anal. So is Gun Lube and there are so many others.

Don't get something with heat, either. Again, some people like it. Gay men don't use it. I don't use anything with heat. It will feel like you're burning. Especially if you're virginal back there. Don't use that stuff. Just my cheap advice.

Has anybody tried virgin olive oil? Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
I've heard grapeseed oil is fine.

I would imagine that olive oil would go in the same direction as vegetable oil. It was fine in the 70's when we didn't know better. But it stains the crap out of your sheets. Same with Vaseline. And baby oil.

It really messes up the sheets.

We have better products now, that are safer and don't leave lasting marks, and so why not use them?
What do the ladies think about PJUR? They have numerous different lubes, and sprays
on the market. FYI: http://www.condomdepot.com/product/sex-lubes.cfm
  • Smix6
  • 09-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Nobody suggests Astroglide?
just found this....thought it was somewhat on topic anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex Lubes ( Personal Lubricants ) and Condoms
Did you know? Not using a Personal Lubricant is the #1 reason condoms break. Using a quality lube can also make your experience with condoms much more enjoyable. When shopping for lubes please stay away from any lubricant that contains oil. Baby Oil, Vaseline and Massage Oils will damage latex condoms. Any of the quality personal lubricants on our site will increase the dependability of condoms by making them less susceptible to breakage.

courtesy of Condom Depot
Wow! All of this advice is great but so much sensory overload I do not know which way to turn. Don't get me wrong I Greatly Appreciate everyone's contribution. Just as a 'cherry boy' it boggles the mind in the larger head!