I wanna be in control ;)

Domination is such a turn on for me
... I am excited to start exploring this new experience.
I want a man to cater to my every need and desire
and see him turned on by it

Let me take control of your world
and bring you into the naughty
world of domination

Any of you care to share your experiences with this topic ???

I am pretty damned good at paying as a foot slave. Does that count?
This threAD is right there on the border line of being an AD, but I like it and say let it ride EW. It falls unnder the heading of a provider expanding her menu and looking for advice and I like the photos. Good job Kaleigh I'd try it with you but it would have to be light and I'm sorry to say I don't have much in the way tips.
~~Hope this was not too much of a hi-jack
Omg so hot those pictures ROCK!
I would say do as much reading on the subject as you can and try to find a mentor to help you. PM me for names in Houston.
Nice pics....good looking woman, but it's an ad, which is a turnoff for me. If the OP was truly posting a comment or trying to initiate a discussion re the art of domination she wouldn't have need to have posted the pics (Showcase is good enough).
I took it as an ad...
This threAD is right there on the border line of being an AD, but I like it and say let it ride EW. It falls unnder the heading of a provider expanding her menu and looking for advice and I like the photos. Good job Kaleigh I'd try it with you but it would have to be light and I'm sorry to say I don't have much in the way tips.
~~Hope this was not too much of a hi-jack Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Ads aren't allowed in this forum but since you asked so nicely, FishGuy ... I'll let it ride. But it's so damn close to an ad that I'm keeping an eye on it.

Hugs.

EW
Ad or not, sexy pics BUT the Reviews: The most recent one is nearly a year old and is not a ringing endorsement. The lady needs to get some stellar Reviews which will reflect what a man would expect from looking at these very sexy pics!
I do apologize if you felt this was an ad .. it really wasn't I was just very excited about my new pictures and thought you gentlemen can appreciate them thats all

I really was curious on the subject from both women and men to see their opinion on it

Thank you for the compliments guys ... and about the reviews if you look closely ... there are a few recent ones
Why don't you start an actual topic on a subject that interests you? Since you admitted that you wanted to just share pictures and point guys to reviews, let's call it a day.

Closed.