Sex after sex

When I was married we dabbled in swinging some and I found I was more interested in mfm threesomes than just swaps . I also let my wife have sex with a male friend of ours at his house . In turn we would have sex when she came home . It was a big turn on for me . Knowing she was just with someone else . She was so wet and sensitive . Great sex for us both . Anyone else have any experance with this kind of thing ?
When I was married we dabbled in swinging some and I found I was more interested in mfm threesomes than just swaps . I also let my wife have sex with a male friend of ours at his house . In turn we would have sex when she came home . It was a big turn on for me . Knowing she was just with someone else . She was so wet and sensitive . Great sex for us both . Anyone else have any experance with this kind of thing ? Originally Posted by Mskoda
No, I've never met your wife.
I particularly enjoyed the "let my wife . . . " part!

Flyer
I would love to find a man to do this with...no luck so far
One of my many fantasies!
When I was young I had a girlfriend that was pretty open minded. One night she went out with some work friends and when they brought her home it was obvious that she had just had been fucked. She liked girls and guys so my imagination ran wild. I had the best sex ever that night. I have tried to get my wife into swinging . She is not interested but the few "soft swing" encounters we had was really a turn on for me. MFM or voyeur with me getting some in the end are on my bucket list for sure.
Dangit bliss why do you have to be so far away? Lol I've been trying to play out this fantasy with a good provider friend here in Houston but as it turns out the scheduling/logistics of it makes it a pain in the ass! Lol
It was a lot of fun . Just too bad the rest of the relationship didn't work out . We are still friends and still play as often as we can . Funny part is she's married now and comes by after having sex with her husband . I still enjoy it and she still loves the attention .
When I was married we dabbled in swinging some and I found I was more interested in mfm threesomes than just swaps . I also let my wife have sex with a male friend of ours at his house . In turn we would have sex when she came home . It was a big turn on for me . Knowing she was just with someone else . She was so wet and sensitive . Great sex for us both . Anyone else have any experance with this kind of thing ? Originally Posted by Mskoda
Among several, a few years ago had found a civ GF on AFF. After meeting alo e several times, we moved onto o e guy then a full blown couple GB. She loved it, I found it awesome too, loved everything about it especially after the other people left and we are alone to fuck n suck.

Really enjoyed it, I sometimes joined, sometimes watched...however never came until we were alone..

Actually have a provider we are setting up a Gb next month with, we both love the scenario so much, she is doing it for free.
She move in with him?
I too meet a great women on AFF who was in to swinging and she told me about some of the fun she had, but then we become serious and she stopped....not sure why other things just came up.....I was not sure about swining/ swaping, maybe that was way.

Her fanasty was to do a MFM....and I told her we had to doa FMF first.....bad move she and I broke it off recently after 16 to 18 months......maybe I should reconsider the MFM thing and see if she is up for it.......God she was GREAT.....I miss her!
No she didn't . The second guy moved before we split . It was just a sex thing . Our sex life had nothing to do with the split up .
No she didn't . The second guy moved before we split . It was just a sex thing . Our sex life had nothing to do with the split up . Originally Posted by Mskoda

Just asking..... Thanks for the reply
I too meet a great women on AFF who was in to swinging and she told me about some of the fun she had, but then we become serious and she stopped....not sure why other things just came up.....I was not sure about swining/ swaping, maybe that was way.

Her fanasty was to do a MFM....and I told her we had to doa FMF first.....bad move she and I broke it off recently after 16 to 18 months......maybe I should reconsider the MFM thing and see if she is up for it.......God she was GREAT.....I miss her! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Lesson number 1,the woman is always right and if she wants something give it to her!!! LOL

I've had the pleasure of doing FMF and although its fun, I loved watching the girls get it on more then participating. So hard to choose between 6 orifices
Dangit bliss why do you have to be so far away? Lol I've been trying to play out this fantasy with a good provider friend here in Houston but as it turns out the scheduling/logistics of it makes it a pain in the ass! Lol Originally Posted by badbowtie
Maybe we can link up when I make my way down there...planning is in the works
Let me know when!!