Sonya Hot MMFF Adventure Part 3 Best Cocksuckers! Sonya, Likinikki,*J* and Wolverine...

Date: September 18, 2012
Provider: Likinikki, Sonya Playmate, *J*, Wolverine
Phone: Will Provide After Screening
Email Address: pleasuregar@yahoo.com nikki_sa_spinner@yahoo.com
URL / Website: www.sonyaplaymatetx.com
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: San Antonio
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: MSOG, 2X Blindfolds, BBBJ (lost count), Mutual Cock Worship, MISH, CG, RCG, Mirror Play, Face Sitting, DATY, DATO, 69, Toe Sucking, Rusty Trombone, Restraints, HJ with Prostate Massage, Feel doe play ;-)
Fee: $$$$$$ (Special Return Client Rate For Fetish/PSE/GFE Session)
Hair Length and Color: Sonya: Long brown hair with highlights. Likinikki: Long silky jet black hair. Wolverine: Short black hair, J: Salt & pepper look
Smoking Status: Non-Smokers
Ethnic Background: Two Hispanic, Asian, Caucasian
Physical Description: Sonya is about 5'6" and 110 pounds, 36C-27-33, flawless, beautiful skin, young beautiful face and smile. Likinikki is very beautiful youthful Asian, silky flawless skin, 5" and 110 pounds, 34B-28-34, J is about 200 pounds around 6'3", Wolverine is 170 around 5'8"
Recommendation: Si, HELL yeah!!!

My friend "J " from Corpus contacted me about doing something different on his next trip to San Antonio. I knew from other sessions with him that he has a very kinky side. I PM'd back that I would try to set something up and let him know.
I immediately contacted my partner in crime, Nikki, and told her "J" wants to do kinky again. My little Asian friend didn't hesitate, "hell ya, when and where?" (lol), I contacted Wolverine who I knew enjoys trying new adventures, he's always "UP" for a little kink! Perfect Group...we set it up for a 2 hour session.
J arrived at the incal first. He and I made small talk while Nikki was showering. Wolverine arrived just as Nikki was getting out of the shower and we all headed into the love cave. Wet Kissing all around before J jumped into the shower. As he returned, to the bed, I slowly removed his wet towel while kissing his hard cock. The rest of the group was already dripping wet and naked.
Nikki took charge. She applied a blindfold to each guy and had them stand up against the wall. We traded blow jobs on both and double up from one guy to the other. While Nikki was entertaining Wolverine with her wet hot mouth, I moved J's hand from my breast to Wolverine’s nipples.

I removed J's blindfold and showed him how to pinch Wolverines nipples. J was pinching just hard enough to make Wolverine moan. Nikki was deep throating him with gagging noises, as I was sucking one of his nipples and J pinching the other. At that point, all of our inhibitions were gone, it was time for more FUN!

I moved J to his knees and guided him to Wolverine's cock, Nikki and I watched J suck slowly for a few seconds, then joined him, sucking his balls and licking his cock. I got up and started kissed Wolverine, I could hear him breathing heavily with excitment. IT WAS HOT!! I looked to the side of on the bed and watched J eating Nikkis dripping wet pussy. She was moaning LOUD and loving every minute of it!
Wolverine and I moved toward the bed. He removed his blindfold and joined J giving oral to Nikki. My pussy was wet from watching the two guys licking and sucking her beautiful pussy!
While watching I got some lube for the prostate massager and headed toward Wolverine commented “ Wow, we have only been here 15 minutes?”Grabbed him...told him to shutup and get on his knees! (lol) Which he did like a good boy!
Wolverine LOVED the prostate massager, so I grabbed J, got him on his knees and applied another PM on him at the same time. While both were enjoying the vibrators, Nikki got under J and had him eat her pussy. I was so wet and horny I wanted some action too, so I got under Wolverine to lick me.

We moved into 69, and as he sucked my clit, I stroked his balls and cock until he taped out. J turned Nikki over, she covered him up and climbed on cow girl. She rode J like a 20yr old...hard and fast, with ass loud slapping! She was moaning and telling him to spank her harder!

Meanwhile, Wolverine had me on top riding him like a championship bullrider. Ass slapping everywhere...as Wolverine and J were slapping high 5's. Cowgirls turned into K9 as the boys watched themselves in the mirrors, I could tell they were almost ready to pop, so we slowed down to some other action.
Nikki and I grabbed Wolverine to have his cock worshipped by J for a few seconds, then I slipped on a cover for more K9 on me. Nikki and J were pushing his ass into me making him go a deeper. I could feel he was ready to pop, so I made him pull out and had Nikki give him a wet and sloppy bj until she sucked him dry for his first pop...he MOANED with great pleasure! Nikki's an expert cocksucker!! (lol) Wolverine took a little break. He went to rinse off in the shower.
While he was gone, Nikki and I moved J to the end of the bed, tied him up to the bed with my rope, and started to suck J's hard cock and toes. I got off of J, found my favorite toy and started masterbating while wathcing Nikki suck his cock, so hot watching her that I finally got my "O." I LOVE watching her suck cock!!

I untied J cause he wanted more pussy. He fucked me hard pounding my juicy wet pussy. He pulled out, removed the cover, and shot his cum all over my belly and breasts. He“branded” me with his with his finger, drawing a “J”in his thick white cum. J took a break headed for a shower.
We laid on the bed nude just talking for a few minutes, when Wolverine started DATY on me. He is awesome at DATY!. Nikki got hot again watching the action, so she stated in on J...I got up moved over to to play with J again, nipple twisting, oral, DATY giving me 4 "Os!"

Nikki and I moved over to J for more intense BBBJs, until full completion, as Wolverine patiently waited his turn so we did the same for him.
Both the guys showered before departure. All the girl-on-giril and hot guy-on-guy action left both Nikki and I smiling from ear-to-ear. And the guys, well they both waddled out with silly smiles!

Another Hot Sonya adventure continues…
  • Mokoa
  • 09-20-2012, 11:13 PM
  • Jets
  • 09-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Wow - what a session. Two very lucky guys. Thanks for the exciting reading Sonya!
Wow! What a great read... Need some lube myself now. :-)
Wow - what a session. Two very lucky guys. Thanks for the exciting reading Sonya! Originally Posted by Jets
Your welcome....Jets...
Very HOT I so love we EVERYONE plays together......And thanks for posting it so others can see its ALL about the pleasure.........Yum Yum!!
O....M......G..........(@@)
I am soooooooooooooo jealous....lol!

• rp
  • 09-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Sonya and Nikkii damn near killed me. Four of them is out of the question. I'll just dream about it and try to keep my heart rate down with large doses of valium.
  • Ovan
  • 09-23-2012, 06:57 PM
That sounded like an awesome night. Everything but the guy on guy action sounded like something I'd like to do.
What an amazing story.
Wow, great review.
Sonya and Nikkii damn near killed me. Four of them is out of the question. I'll just dream about it and try to keep my heart rate down with large doses of valium. Originally Posted by rp