Happy Friday---MFM sessions??? Fetish sessions?? GFE sessions??

I had an awesome mind blowing MFM last nite---OMG I am still horny thinking about it!

what is YOUR favorite type session?????

Fmf!!!......with lots of girl/girl action! Thanks to Dallas and Nikki for popping my doubles cherry last month!
Fmf!!!......with lots of girl/girl action! Thanks to Dallas and Nikki for popping my doubles cherry last month! Originally Posted by Jed Clampett
wooohoooo it was MY pleasure!
Have not had it yet, but want to FMF and they have strap on play doing each other.....Just another fantasy
Have not had it yet, but want to FMF and they have strap on play doing each other.....Just another fantasy Originally Posted by stickitinyou
ask & ye shall recieve

KinkyMaddy or Ms athena and I can accomplish that when i visit in fall!
FMF with lots of spankings and daty/dato with some fia play. :-)
Stickitinyou......your avatar depicts what happened to me last month! I was Fred, Nikki was Betty Rubble, and Dallas was Wilma Flintstone. YABBA DABBA DOO!!!
Stickitinyou......your avatar depicts what happened to me last month! I was Fred, Nikki was Betty Rubble, and Dallas was Wilma Flintstone. YABBA DABBA DOO!!! Originally Posted by Jed Clampett
lol yaba daba do!!It was awesome!
  • savak
  • 09-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Lately i have been enjoying my fetish oriented sessions as well.

I like it when my provider inflicts pain/pleasure on me with choking or when she flogs me or strangles me and then rewards me with DFK, BBBJ, or feeding me strawberry or wine.

One of these days i am going to do a double when i work up the courage, but bdsm and light torture is fun.

Ladies if im your client in the future make sure to choke the shit out of me so that i can feel it for the next day
FMF where the girls are doing YOU with the strap on.....MMMMMmmmmmm!

Or MMF ....looking forward to that next week!

....he he he Life Is Good!
Stickitinyou......your avatar depicts what happened to me last month! I was Fred, Nikki was Betty Rubble, and Dallas was Wilma Flintstone. YABBA DABBA DOO!!! Originally Posted by Jed Clampett
and I was Barney. Just sittin at home dreamin about it and flying solo! LOL
I was in the same position Big. Drooling while reading the review.
I just had a mind blowing MFM session thursday in des moines....damn I am still horny!

I bet that was awesome!!!!!
I enjoy 2 or 3man tag team on the lady... a nice rotation of positions and tagging in and out to spectate and catch a breath. Face it its the only way for some of us old dudes to truly satisfy some of these horny ladies! I don't need more the one at a time. LOL I would like to experience a Gang Bang that include 4-6 guys and one lady sometime..