How to play with a couple (Not P4P!)

I've been contacted by a few couples in my areas about becoming their hangout/kinky friend. They are all mostly professional 40+, good looking, and have access to cool hangout spots (lofts, cabins, farms, house on lake, condo on beach).

I HATE when my other friends go party with them then come back and tell me about all the fun. This may sound strange but i'm kinda shy & awkward so when I got to kinky events I'm just standing in the corner. And I've never played with a chick.

I don't lable myself as a domme or sub. I'm just a slut who loves ass lickers and now I have married couples who want to partake in the ass buffet. How can I lossen up and be an equal opportunity slut?
Maybe you should do a double with another provider that is experienced in the type of activities you want experience in. I would be willing to bet after 2 or 3 sessions you would be ready to strike out on your own.
Maybe you should do a double with another provider that is experienced in the type of activities you want experience in. I would be willing to bet after 2 or 3 sessions you would be ready to strike out on your own. Originally Posted by JG4DATY
I agree with him, I think if you just practices with another woman/couple and see if this is going to be the pinnacle for you.

Main thing at the parties I have been to it was more of an all out random orgy I do not think there was a theme if there was I do not recall. I think those kinds of things are only as fun as you allow them to be I mean it will just take you going "Lets do this thing."