BALL BUSTING!!!!

I need some advice.....

I have someone who wants to explore the world of ball busting. I want him to have a great time, and I've done some research on this but I still would love insight!

What should I use, wear,set the mood!!!

Feel free to pm too!!

Thanks yall!!
  • rp
  • 09-23-2012, 03:46 PM
If you would come to San Antonio, I am confident that we could come to a satisfactory conclusion.
Send him to me...I am the best there is.
I even had some Cock and ball devices made by a slave to sell at one time.
Crushers and pullers.

LOLOL
I need some advice.....

I have someone who wants to explore the world of ball busting. I want him to have a great time, and I've done some research on this but I still would love insight!

What should I use, wear,set the mood!!!

Feel free to pm too!!

Thanks yall!! Originally Posted by fiesty natalie
I sent you a PM, baby
So FUN!
Attached Images File Type: jpg jab73048_rvt2sb08.jpg (47.6 KB, 164 views)
OUUUCH!!!!
I do ball busting and it's important to start a LOT softer, at first, and then get harsh with it.

Don't just go into an appointment, after a man has said that this is what he wants, and go flailing away. It doesn't work that way.

Start with a softer punch with your fist and make sure that his idea of "hard" is the same as yours.

That's the best cheap advice that I can offer.

Remember, one man's vanilla is another man's kink. What is "crazy, wild and hard" to one person would be soft to another.

Trust me on this one.

And good luck!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Never busted...but repeatedly smacked, pulled and squeezed can be fun and lead to an explosive conclusion.
Never busted...but repeatedly smacked, pulled and squeezed can be fun and lead to an explosive conclusion. Originally Posted by txcwby6
+1!