opinion on water sports

ok,,, I am a newbie,,kinda.....I have read in many provider bio's that water sports is offered...I am intriged by this and obviously know what it is. My questions to providers and clients both is descriptions and things that they have done and experienced that will give us with this desire a better understanding of what goes happens and what is liked.......thanks to all
Pissed up a woman's ass once. We were in the shower getting ready to have some fun in bed when I found some Vaseline (hmmmm...wonder how that got in the shower?..) and started fingering it up her ass. Before long, she was moving on my fingers pretty good, so I asked if she'd like to be moving on something else. She dropped to her hands and knees (water still running all over us) and pulled her cheeks apart. I pushed myself inside her and fucked her in the ass until I came. She was enjoying and relishing the fact that I'd just nutted up her ass and was massaging her clit telling me not to dare go soft or pull out! When she finally started to cum I sensed that the scene had taken an interesting turn. So, once she started coming down from her butt-filled orgasm, I whispered in her ear that I had something else for her and pissed in her ass. She was squealing and squirming around, but finally got into it and fingered herself to another orgasm. Fortunately we were still under the torrent of water from the shower because when I pulled out she couldn't hold back and......all part of the scene tho..

We still ended up in bed later on having wild, nasty monkey sex until early that morning.
*The Art & pleasure of Peeing*

If wicked knows anything.......she knows the pleasure of warm golden showers trickling down your shaft and balls!!

Enjoy the read

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=243649

ok,,, I am a newbie,,kinda.....I have read in many provider bio's that water sports is offered...I am intriged by this and obviously know what it is. My questions to providers and clients both is descriptions and things that they have done and experienced that will give us with this desire a better understanding of what goes happens and what is liked.......thanks to all Originally Posted by greginfw
Not my cup of tea, but to each his own.
Pissed up a woman's ass once. We were in the shower getting ready to have some fun in bed when I found some Vaseline (hmmmm...wonder how that got in the shower?..) and started fingering it up her ass. Before long, she was moving on my fingers pretty good, so I asked if she'd like to be moving on something else. She dropped to her hands and knees (water still running all over us) and pulled her cheeks apart. I pushed myself inside her and fucked her in the ass until I came. She was enjoying and relishing the fact that I'd just nutted up her ass and was massaging her clit telling me not to dare go soft or pull out! When she finally started to cum I sensed that the scene had taken an interesting turn. So, once she started coming down from her butt-filled orgasm, I whispered in her ear that I had something else for her and pissed in her ass. She was squealing and squirming around, but finally got into it and fingered herself to another orgasm. Fortunately we were still under the torrent of water from the shower because when I pulled out she couldn't hold back and......all part of the scene tho..

We still ended up in bed later on having wild, nasty monkey sex until early that morning.

That's hot
I wasent a fan at first, then one day as I was delivering a hot warm stream of golden liquid onto his chest and I watched it stream down hitting his cock and balls, which he was instantly hard and started delivering his own warn golden stream. Seeing the effect it had was the big turn on for me......Now I can aim with best of 'em.....Yum!