A Kinky Surprise from an Elegant Lady (Long)

This fantasy is not officially a review, since the lady of my dreams does not wish to be identified, but we both thought that some of the crowd here in Another Realm might enjoy the story, which is a little different, and she said she would enjoy seeing what I write about our time together.

This story started when I recently wrote a review of Ms. Athena, detailing our most recent trip down Sensual Domme lane. That review is here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=535075 In it I mention our public flirtation in a restaurant and my crossdressing in lingerie underneath my clothes. I posted a couple of pictures of me in the white lingerie, and I described both our more conventional activities and the kinky ones.

To my surprise and delight, in response to that post, I received an email from a provider telling me that she is bisexual, and has long harbored a fantasy about putting a male partner in lingerie, and makeup, and a wig, and heels, and being in a very sensual Domme role. She is a beautiful woman who gives no clue that she has a kinky streak in her advertisements, so this took me by surprise, but immediately excited me. Being a gentleman, I nobly offered to assist her in her quest. . . .

Quite an email exchange ensued, as she revealed that she has held these fantasies for some time, but not acted on them, and doubts that she wants to advertise that she has such interests. She was clearly excited about the prospect, had many questions, and we discussed some of the possible things we might do together. She expressed a preference for me to wear black lingerie and a brunette wig, and red high heels (which I ordered, but did not arrive in time). She was also turned on by the idea of ass play on me, including trying a strap-on for the first time. She found my fetish about extensive attention to my own large nipples exciting as well.

I thought we would need at least 2 hours. She agreed and generously asked for only a 1 hour donation, but that we would play longer than that since we were doing things for her benefit as well as mine (it ended up being 2.5 hours). I obtained the lingerie items, and some items for her toy box, including simple velcro bondage cuffs and a vac-u-loc strap-on harness and 5" attachment, which I thought would be best for both of us since she was a beginner. I also enjoy cocktails with lewd names, and got the ingredients to make Juicy Pussies--a tasty, sweet cocktail with equal parts of peach schnapps, Bailey's Irish Cream, and pineapple juice.

The day of our appointment arrived, so I shaved extra close, showered and donned my lingerie. (Side note, Erotic Cabaret on Westheimer is where I have shopped on the occasions when I indulge in this sort of thing. The young women who work there have seen it all, I think, and are quite helpful--tends to make me blush, but that's a kick, too LOL). The feel of stockings and lace and slinky things sliding around on my legs and ass and cock and nipples is an incredible turnon in itself. I put on my normal outer clothing, gathered the props and drinks, and headed off for our appointment.

When I arrived, she quickly wanted to unwrap her package, and oohed and aahed at what she saw and quickly began rubbing her hand and her own sexily clad self over my lingerie clad body while we kissed each other sensually and passionately. I was ready to burst out of my skin (and close to bursting out other places as well) with my excitement amplified by hers. She directed me to get on my hands and knees and explored me thoroughly Throughout our time together she remarked repeatedly how hot it was to rub her hands and legs and body over my lingerie. Eventually we paused for me to make drinks for us. She loved both the drink and its name!

She began to play with my nipples, experimenting with both sensual touch and squeezing and twisting, and later nipple clamps--delighting in how it made me moan. She had never seen a guy who got as turned on by nipple attention as I do, and told me repeatedly what incredible nipples I have. I mentioned that I had brought along the yellow "snakebite" suction cups which when applied for several minutes, result in greatly engorged nipples and make them even more sensitive to attention. She immediately wanted to see that, and loved how huge and sensitive my nipples got (nipples are substantially bigger than usual for several minutes after the cups are removed). God was it incredible on my end. We had also talked about tease and denial, and she turned out to have a perfect sense of how to do that.

She was so excited she was a bit hyperkinetic, but was eager to put on the strap-on. I helped her strap it on and snug it tight, after which she strutted around, posed, admired how she looked, and made me suck it--but then she wanted to use her cock. So, towel on the floor, me on all fours, and she pulled my panties down to my knees. She used lots of lube, started slow with fingers, and then very slowly introduced the strap-on, loving the feeling of being the one doing the penetrating, just as much as I enjoyed the feeling of being the receptive one. She did that very well and eased slowly in until she was as far as she could go. She paused like that for a time, reaching around to play with my very erect cock and nipples, Then she began to move, slowly at first, but as things loosened up, and with my encouragement that she couldn't hurt me, she really got into fucking me hard and fast, complete with ass slaps and dirty talk (surprising me again LOL). She kept talking about how wet she was getting, and demonstrated by having me put my hand on her pussy. She got me close to the edge a few times, skilfully backing away and making me groan with the sweet torture of tease and denial.

Her excitement grew until she decided it was time for me to put my tongue to work. She took off the strap-on, cleaned me up, then lay back on the carpet and put a pillow under her hips. I assumed the position and began by spending a fair amount of time kissing her thighs, and labia, until she told me I had better stop teasing her and get my tongue on her clit and a finger on her G spot. She has an immaculate sweet pussy which was a delight to have my face in. Things moved along and she had a very powerful O and pushed me away because her clit was too sensitive for further attention. So I suggested she flip on to her front so that I could kiss and stroke her while she recovered. This was received with contented sighs. I asked her if she would like DATO, and she said OK. This was immaculate and sweet as well, and she got excited again as I slowly worked my tongue in and around this orifice, even working a finger in at her request, though she was VERY tight there, and decided against anything more than a finger. She got excited enough that she began to masturbate while I continued this activity.

Now she remembered she wanted to put makeup on me. What ensued was intensely erotic in its own right, as she maneuvered very close to me at all times, interspersed with kissing and stroking of body, face, and hair, ummmmmm. She put both makeup and lipstick on me, and when she was satisfied began to kiss me thoroughly and move sinuously against me. Hands all over each other's bodies, clasping hands, mutually enjoying the heady sensuality of it all.

I'm sure I don't have details and sequences exactly right, but all the above, plus her periodically riding me in CG position. She was incredible at that, varying the rhythm, stopping altogether with me deep inside her and just kissing me thoroughly, changing the angle, riding me hard, bringing me to the edge of orgasm time and again before having me go on top so she could play with my nipples until I came incredibly hard. After I recovered a bit, I withdrew and went to dispose of the cover, telling her to stay exactly where she was, that I wanted to finish what I had started. So another round of DATY and FIV for her, resulting this time in an incredibly quick and explosive O.

More cuddle time, then she wanted to see if she could get me off a second time. I doubted it, but after a little discussion of what might work, she put a vibrator in my bottom while she did first oral then HJ while using the other hand or mouth to roam and telling me to play with my own nipples. This sensory overload resulted in another very strong orgasm--highly unusual for me.

We were both well and truly spent by this time, so soft kissing, pillow talk, and then showering together, each of us washing the other. Then on my way, feeling remarkably relaxed, peaceful, and euphoric.

Obviously, it was a truly amazing experience, doubly so for the unexpected way it came about and the level of excitement displayed by my partner.

2 pix of me are attached. I may look like the world's ugliest Lesbian, but she found it very hot, and I loved the feel of being attired that way. In case you are wondering if I get aroused by having these and the pictures with Ms. Athena's review out there--the answer is YES!

We will definitely explore further. . . .

black 1 cropped.jpg

blackn cropped (Copy).jpg
Hot as Hell!!!!!!
Wow. And I can see that your nipple had some hard attention.

Very nice. Exceptionally great, actually.

Thank you!
Elisabeth
Spice, You are turning into one hell of a sexy lil slut..........Sweet!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Ms. A said, "Spice, You are turning into one hell of a sexy lil slut..........Sweet!!! Thanks for sharing!!".

You've done your share to both help get me there, AND to be open about it, as have a few other deliciously twisted women.