Military man = perfect sub

Anyone ever notice how military men seem to be drawn to this lifestyle?
All the hot subs on my BDSM radar are exmilitary and so sweet.
Anyone ever notice how military men seem to be drawn to this lifestyle?
All the hot subs on my BDSM radar are exmilitary and so sweet. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Semper FI!
OOO-RAH!

I WANT ONE!
As an ex military man myself who is drawn to this sort of thing, I think the reason is that we tend to be more willing to experiment/rebel in private. While I never discussed what I enjoyed with anyone else on the submarine I was on, I remember having many conversations about bdsm related topics. We would talk about which celebrities we would be willing to let fuck our ass with a strap on in exchange for the opportunity to have sex with them. We also had a very interesting conversation on the importance of cum being water soluble, think about it....

I am not sure about other branches but when you have a 150 guys trapped under water on a submarine for months at a time the conversations can go from normal to raunchy to lets see who can make someone else squirm first in a hurry.
Hmmm. Interesting theory.

FWIW I'm retired military and I certainly have enjoyed both sensual domination and moderately hardcore BDSM, as well as BFE/GFE. I do not seek being a Dom myself, though I have switched a few times when a partner was eager to try being a sub.
Ok...I'm ex-military and I've been bdsm dabbling for over 20 years. Hmmm...I'm going to have to ponder all this. Interesting theory and thread. Hmmm.
Yes Interesting thread indeed. Come to think of it alot of my subs have been ex military of higher ranking. Not sure if its the fact of their tough demeanor submitting to a dominant woman or just what it is but if you ask me, military sluts are super hott!!!
I think it's because for most people what's sexually hot is whatever is the opposite of your normal day. My favorite Domme in N Cal totally had me pegged: when I said that I wanted our roleplay to be She my manager, and I the employee in trouble, she said "You're the manager at work aren't you?" Yes, yes I was. When you spend all your time in a leadership position, being subjugated is very erotic.