Birthday Request

Elderly widower, just released from hospital after a two week stay, seeks an assertive lady nurse to provide some special TLC in home care setting. I have been grounded and unable to travel for the next month so visiting me will be necessary. Spent birthday in hospital. Looking for encounter around 1pm either Wed 3 Oct or Thu 4 Oct. Please contact me PM if interested and wishing to discuss options.

birthday boy
Check with NurseCarrie in AR, maybe she can help...
bump and update

Thought I would bump and update this request. Due to some medical issues this pass year I have been grounded and cannot travel, so I wish to invite a lady or ladies to my abode just outside of Emory to help me celebrate my recent birthday (which I passed while in the hospital). The lady or ladies should be of slim to average built, HWP, opened minded, imaginative, and comfortable in either an assertive/commanding or passive/obedient setting. As it is my birthday we will celebrate, I want to be selfish and have the whole fantasy. I am looking at anything and everything possible between GFE to PSE to Role Play. Every acronym/interest as listed on P411 is in play.
Now a small introduction, I am a widower, Caucasian, disabled Vet, and have joined the senior set. I present these facts up front as previous experience has on occasion not been favorable due to compatibility between the lady and myself when meeting for the first time.
Please PM is interested and you wish to discuss further options. I am a member of Eccie and P411.

C
happy birthday baby!

hope ya find some fun!