URL / Website: http://www.gardenhomespa.com
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Ferry Street
Activities: TS, FBSM, HE, DATY, Tit play FIV
Hair Length and Color: brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Jessie is a thin Asian female with shoulder length brown hair. She is taller than normal and has nice natural B's
Recommendation: Yes
You're a lucky man!

I have been seeing Jessie for years now and, while I tip generously, I never have experienced the type massage that you describe.

She has been at the Garden 5 years now; I haven't seen any review of her which comes close to the one you wrote, so for the rest of us, I think it is not realistic to expect anything similar.

I will continue to look forward to great massages by the graceful, beautiful Jessie, and pray that she will be with us for at least another 5 years!
Didn’t Jessie leave for a while, like all of them do? Is she back now? Or do they recycle names every so often? Last time I saw the Jessie I know is right before the COVID shut down.
You're a lucky man!

I have been seeing Jessie for years now and, while I tip generously, I never have experienced the type massage that you describe.

She has been at the Garden 5 years now; I haven't seen any review of her which comes close to the one you wrote, so for the rest of us, I think it is not realistic to expect anything similar.

I will continue to look forward to great massages by the graceful, beautiful Jessie, and pray that she will be with us for at least another 5 years! Originally Posted by ironman131

+1
Never got that type of experience but I did just got a great typical experience that I will write a review about.
  • rp105
  • 08-05-2021, 08:40 AM