Covid-19 Survivor Corps

Survivor Corps is a clearing house site for all types of Covid-19 information including facts and support groups.
You can get in on their website or use facebook.
https://www.survivorcorps.com/
Any idiot can survive covid because it is even real.
Any idiot can survive covid because it is even real. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Survivor Corps is a clearing house site for all types of Covid-19 information including facts and support groups.
You can get in on their website or use facebook.
https://www.survivorcorps.com/
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Thanks for the link.
One thing I do wish that someone would give a definitive answer to is......for those of us who have had COVID, should we still get the vaccine?
Since I am considered high risk at age 73, but have the antibodies, will the vaccine simply be redundant?

I am all for Vaccines. When I went overseas in the Army back in the ‘60’s, I was vaccinated for every ailment known to man.
May be that is why I rarely get sick.
We are going to need a covid-19 vaccine survival hotline now it will be amazing after everybody gets screwed up with the Cold River 19 all terrorism policy draw about bubble gut bubble gut gum if you survive the vaccine you doing well if you survive the vaccine you're doing well if you still halfway normal after that vaccine you're doing well if you still halfway no more now you better than me
99.98 survivor rate gonna be a lot of people
Thanks for the link.
One thing I do wish that someone would give a definitive answer to is......for those of us who have had COVID, should we still get the vaccine?
Since I am considered high risk at age 73, but have the antibodies, will the vaccine simply be redundant?

I am all for Vaccines. When I went overseas in the Army back in the ‘60’s, I was vaccinated for every ailment known to man.
May be that is why I rarely get sick. Originally Posted by Jackie S

My read of this issue is that immunity following Covid-19 is likely to last six months or more, but isn't permanent (at least in some cases).

Early in the pandemic, it was widely believed that exposure conferred permanent immunity. But one of my young second cousins (once removed) got the disease twice, once in early April and again last month. She is a physically fit 38-year-old woman with no adverse health conditions, and in both instances had the typical symptoms including fever, body aches, a lot of coughing, and temporary loss of the senses of smell and taste. Both bouts were confirmed by positive Covid-19 tests. Before the second case, she said she threw caution to the wind, going to restaurants and to the gym as often as she pleased, believing that she was immune.

So, you most assuredly CAN get Covid for a second time, but what seems to be unknown according to some researchers is whether you would have a good chance of retaining enough protective antibody to at least make it somewhat less likely that you'd get it again.

By the time my cousin has gone six months since her second bout with the disease, the vaccine will most likely be available to everyone. She said she'll be taking it for sure, since she doesn't want the damned thing for a THIRD time!

Yup the docs have no idea ,