Patriots

• Laker
  • 12-27-2010, 06:20 AM
Ladies and Gents,

Seems as though after delivering the Bills a whipping the Patriots couldn't get home!! They are supposed to be somewhere here in Rochester? Did anyone see them out populating any of the local establishments?
mmmmm now I wonder who that call was from last night. As she put on a hot outfit and rushed me out the door with I'll call you latter. It was long time before she called back!!!
They could not fly back to Boston because of the snow there. There was no hotel space in Buffalo because of the World Junior Hockey Tournament. Hence Rochester last night.
  • Laker
  • 12-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Oh jujst when I had thought they had heard of all the fair Rochester Ladies and stopped to party!!
Watched an artical on channel 13 about a pizza shop getting called for an order of 500 wings. Then they said it was for them. He admitted in the end that he was a bills fan. My wonder would be how many times they spit or did other things to the order. Think if it was me I would have eaten nothing that was'nt pre-packaged.
  • Laker
  • 12-28-2010, 04:52 AM
Watched an artical on channel 13 about a pizza shop getting called for an order of 500 wings. Then they said it was for them. He admitted in the end that he was a bills fan. My wonder would be how many times they spit or did other things to the order. Think if it was me I would have eaten nothing that was'nt pre-packaged. Originally Posted by kleen1
I saw that on TV news. They were at Hyatt and several went to Dinosaur