Men do not watch or read assembly instructions

Anyone tried out any sex furniture such as on liberator com? Good/Bad....comments?

http://www.liberator.com/eng/categories/sex-furniture Originally Posted by Crash Davis
Was in the main on home and found this. And did some window shopping in the link. and found this.

Assembly Instruction video even a man will view

Men do not watch or read assembly instructions. Till now I bet men can watch this assembly instruction, from start to end.

Yet even as it looks simple even for a man. I find I will need help. So I need a price quote from local providers to set up for me. Or this may be my answer when a provider calls, will you help me move my bed tonight(mmm sounds like a song). But I get to watch full assembly ether way.

mods move sandbox or requests at will!!!!!!!! I dare. kidding really its ok

edit: that took less than 1/4 of a min. to move from co-ed. So do I thank jack or jymie
mods move sandbox or requests at will!!!!!!!! I dare. kidding really its ok Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It's a slow day. Most people are probably watching the wild-card games. Might as well move some threads!
Thanks jack, did you watch the Assembly Instruction video even a man will view I bet if you do you will watch more than once even as you will get it the first time.
After last post I ran snow blower over my and uncle next door driveways. When a car stopped to ask where a street was I get Santa wheres the pick hat. Not sure if delivery wagon was hauling providers or strippers. But I been had.

And now would some one that is not watch football stop watching the assembly instructions and reply.

Thank you for your support.
OSD