Mailing list to receive special discount special pictures and you know what city I will be in Lex

I don't know if this is the right place to post this so I'm sorry if it's not but I'm trying to create a mailing list for my Booker in order to offer specials and discounts to all of awesome men I encounter. If you would like to become part of my mailing list please email me at Kendalclarkson@gmail.com you won't be disappointed
I don't know if this is the right place to post this so I'm sorry if it's not but I'm trying to create a mailing list for my Booker in order to offer specials and discounts to all of awesome men I encounter. If you would like to become part of my mailing list please email me at Kendalclarkson@gmail.com you won't be disappointed Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Unsubscribe
Your unsubscribe didn't even have to leave that comment
Always so much negativity on here it's unbelievable
Always so much negativity on here it's unbelievable Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Despair not...it only takes a tiny amount of tincture of turd to spoil the punch....but this ain't no punchbowl, it's the interwebs, where tincture of turd is a fact of life, nothing else. Ignore it.
Tincture of turd.... that is funny right there....
this will be closed. You can post that in your next ad.