Amy Taylor - anyone seen her?

Amy Taylor is currently visiting Houston. I am thinking of making a date with her. Her rates are a little more than what I normally like to pay, but I've always wanted to see her at least once in my lifetime. I am not looking for specific details; I basically would like to know, in your opinion, whether or not it will be money well spent from anyone who has either met or seen her BCD before. PM me if you like.

http://www.eros-houston.com/files/154198.htm
No sorry. Her and Hayden Jones are a couple of expensive hotties.
Not to disparage the lady but if you have to join her site to get any info on prices, availability etc. then it would apppear she's making more off the site than performing her art.
I'd pass.
I'm not going to comment on AT.

I will say (& those that know me know I don't have many Mods on my X-Mas Card list ) I find it refreshing to see a Mod, JB, call 'em as he see's 'em and take a stand.
When did you get an X-Mas card list?
When did you get an X-Mas card list? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Yours gets sent to the address I have for you at the Cato Institute. I even put a gift in there. Sorry it if isn't reaching you...
Not to disparage the lady but if you have to join her site to get any info on prices, availability etc. then it would apppear she's making more off the site than performing her art.
I'd pass. Originally Posted by John Bull
What's wrong with that? Sounds smart to me.
What's wrong with that? Sounds smart to me. Originally Posted by Leah Ireland

$99 every three months to find out her rates seems excessive.

I find humour in the phrase “well bred” (it’s on the EROS ad). Will we be seeing her or her offspring at the Preakness this year?
anyone that charges just to see her rates will never get to see me.
I don't mind paying the $ to see a lady whatever the price may be.But I won't pay just to find out info that should be free.
$99 every three months to find out her rates seems excessive.
Maybe if you emailed her she would tell you her rates. Her email address is on eros.
$99 every three months to find out her rates seems excessive. Originally Posted by terbul
Thinking guys probably won't fall for this scam. However, she probably makes a ton of money on her scam which is the kind of scam aimed at the "helpless" elderly or mentally challenged.

With this kind of scam in the works, it's hard to know how she can look in the mirror in the morning.
What's wrong with that? Sounds smart to me. Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
And that's the problem with proffering an opinion. Someone turns it into something that wasn't said.

I didn't see he said anything that said it was wrong...or that implied it wasn't smart. I think he did say that he would pass...and gave his reasons why. Anything wrong with that? Sounds pretty smart to me.

See how this works?

With this kind of scam in the works, it's hard to know how she can look in the mirror in the morning. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
How do you know if it's a scam? Have you actually joined?
Haven't seen her myself but some gents I trust speak very highly of her. An email should get you her rates. She has very good reasons for the site not to be accessible to all aside from the revenue it might generate. (I am not a member).
Thanks for the info and to all who sent me a PM. I'll take a few days to think about it before making my decision.

Just to clarify to everyone, you don't have to be a member to see her rates. Like most people, I visited her site first. Once I found out you had to join to see her rates, I simply sent her an email through P411, and she responded with the answer.