Review: (Thailand) Eden Club - Bangkok

Date: Late Feb 2011
Name: Jet & Pen
Contact Info: -
URL / Website: -
General Area: Sukhumvit Soi 7/1
Activities: All of them, literally, all of them. I can't think of anything that I would enjoy that these girls didn't do.
Session Length: 90 mins
Fee: 3700B
Hair Length and Color: Brown, long, cute -- both of them
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Pen is a tiny spinner with surprisingly full and luscious B Cups. Jet is a bit taller with a great but and another nice set of Bs. Both are pretty, probably a 7.5 on my personal scale.
Recommendation: Yes, Yes oh God Yes!
I was in Bangkok a couple of months ago and stopped into Eden Club. I have no doubt that everything was available on the menu but I did not partake for the simple reason that I did not really find the women attractive, which was a huge dissapointment for me. The girls at the Devils Den in Pattaya are younger, hotter and by all accounts just as wild. Cudos to you though my friend, by all accounts you have been to one of the top 5 brothels in all the world.
Sounds expensive. For me, the time is too brief and I'd need the overnight for a little less cost. Still, you got great service. Maybe I'll have to have that experience anyways.

Thanks for the review.
For Thailand it is pricey....but for two girls at once for 90 minutes....he forked out a whopping $125 American. Puts it in perspective.
Yes, but he did have a great time.