Post a bad review? or not

I understand that this site helps providers get business, but also helps hobbyist find the right provider by reading through bad and good reviews. The problem that I am finding is that usually for every 10 providers I hire, 2 are extremely good and worth a great review, 5 are really average which usually I won’t write a review, and 3 are not worth the money, and I feel with the responsibility to my fellow hobbyist to write a review explaining and warning. Unfortunately after a bad review Ii get a ton of hate PMs from the provider, and then some other providers have denied their service stating they are afraid of a bad review. This is keeping me from writing bad reviews, but that would be unfair to all. What do you think?
write em! the providers that deny you service are probably bad providers
my problem is i can't figure out how to write reviews, would someone help
I have heard from many men that it depends on the cause of the bad review, if it didn't go well because you didn't mesh well or you feel that she was having an off day but normally have good reviews then they wouldn't review her. But if the cause for the displeasure was dishonesty, fake pictures, or an attitude (and other variables along those lines) then they would post a review in other to advise others who might consider seeing her.

So it depends on how they date went.
Something that probably should have taken me less time to figure out, is that if a review looked pretty standard, as to limiting to just describe the activities that took place, probably is not going to be a good provider. If the review describes the provider and the activities with lots of good adjectives and expressions, he is either a good writer for Forum magazine or it is a provider worth trying.
Agree with you Skylar, sometimes is hard for us to understand the provider is having a bad day (which can happen to a lot of us) or is just bad attitude, never the less we are paying full price for a half service, we are not paying just to get off, but for a full experience.
Since I Hate Doing Reviews, there are exceptions to where I would write a review. Most of them would be Bait n Switch, Upsell, Robbery, or Pimp Alert. These are ones that are dangerous to our community and people should be notified of these types of actions. If the BCD activities where bad or you didn't click, move on and consider it a lesson in YMMV.
  • Laz
  • 11-23-2011, 11:29 AM
I agree with shorty but would add effort to the equation. I can see having a less than satisfactory experience with a provider that tried to do her part. For whatever reason it was not great but as long as she puts out an effort I can't criticize her.
Since I Hate Doing Reviews, there are exceptions to where I would write a review. Most of them would be Bait n Switch, Upsell, Robbery, or Pimp Alert. These are ones that are dangerous to our community and people should be notified of these types of actions. If the BCD activities where bad or you didn't click, move on and consider it a lesson in YMMV. Originally Posted by shorty
Yes if it is serious post it... but remember 1 bad review will out weigh 10 good reviews.

Would you set a date with a provider that has one bad recent review among other good reviews? I bet you would have second thoughts about it
Providers who send hate mail are retarded...that too, should be in the review lol. If you are naive enough to think you're all that and that every guy you meet is going to like you, seek therapy and stop being a hooker. You're too immature for this business. A fake review is one thing...an honest one is another. If a guy does not connect with me, it's because I am not a fkin actress!

The more we click before the date, the easier it's going to be to carry that in to the actual meeting. If he has bad breath, hairy balls, or hygiene issues, damn straight I am NOT doing half of the things I would do with a guy who does not need mommy to whipe his azz for him.

I love women who get bad reviews and then in an instant have their white knights give them a good one right after lol. No, that's not obvious at all lol. I think we would all be better off if we just faced the fact that not everyone is going to like us for whatever reason. Highlight her good points and mention the bad as well. There is no need to say a supermodel was a 10 bcd when she was barely average. Same with the reverse. If she is a butterface but rocked your world, give her credit for it!
Would you set a date with a provider that has one bad recent review among other good reviews? I bet you would have second thoughts about it Originally Posted by duroperoseguro
I have and had great times. It all depends. Like others have said it depends on what you think was the cause of the bad time. If I feel I shared responsibility for the bad time then I won't review. If I took a chance on a provider that's a bit out of my comfort zone and had a bad time due to unattractiveness then I still won't review.

If I feel I was jerked around due to no fault of my own then I'll let others know be it a review or a thread(s) lol. Sometimes in order for one to let a bad time go they need to talk about it in some way be it here or among friends. Best thing to do is write it a wash your hands of the experience.
I have written a few bad reviews. I am honest when I write them. Mostly they are about misrepresentation,terrible upsell and one about extremely bad hygeine. Also a couple about multiple NCNS. I don't really feel guilty about these at all as they are the truth and not just about not meshing. They can be an issue as some providers will go out of their way to exact revenge. If they do the above mentioned stuff they won't hesitate to make up shit to try and make themselves look better. 95% of my reviews are great sessions so to the rest I just say fuckem.
I enjoy writing reviews singing the praises of the providers! But I will NOT embellish a review! A provider really needs to be pretty bad for a NO from me! I can't remember ever writing a NO review and having some one write a good one shortly there after. Will I see a provider if she has a bad review? YES! But if the bad review states misrepresentation, fake pictures, not the same girl or says ANYTHING about a penis, FORGET IT! Also if I see 2-3 bad reviews I usually move on! My reviews seldom talk about a provider(s) O’s. What for? I’m a selfish lover, always have been. What difference does it make if the provider O’D? I figure the guys reading the reviews want to know if I was happy not her! I have read some reviews that talk about in great detail about how he was DATY, juices were rolling down his cheeks, down his neck, alone his back, through his butt checks and dripping into a 5 gallon bucket. And yes he had to empty the bucket three times! The provider O’D NINE times! This was a 30 minute session! Give me a break! I call them like I see them! Always have always will!
If it require that much thought...I say don't write one baby