Do you think? They knew? I knew!

• Sami
  • 11-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Yesterday was black Friday I decided I didn't want to be in the rat race. So I decided to go get my oil changed & my inspection. I am driving come to a stop light, look over.

There is a little sports car with the top down... A big flat screen had to be at least a 42' tv in the back seat in the box. Wouldn't fit the trunk obviously A middle aged man gleaming a much younger lady looking at him all smiles. Me thinking daughter? Nope she reaches over smacks a huge kiss on him!! Again he gleaming from ear to ear! They looked over, I give them a big smile back I know he was just getting ready to have one hell of a session!!!

I know someone had one hell of a black Friday!!

Have any of you run into something of the sort?
Yesterday was black Friday I decided I didn't want to be in the rat race. So I decided to go get my oil changed & my inspection. I am driving come to a stop light, look over.

There is a little sports car with the top down... A big flat screen had to be at least a 42' tv in the back seat in the box. Wouldn't fit the trunk obviously A middle aged man gleaming a much younger lady looking at him all smiles. Me thinking daughter? Nope she reaches over smacks a huge kiss on him!! Again he gleaming from ear to ear! They looked over, I give them a big smile back I know he was just getting ready to have one hell of a session!!!

I know someone had one hell of a black Friday!!

Have any of you run into something of the sort?
Originally Posted by Sami
The middle-aged man is my hero!
  • Sami
  • 11-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Oh believe me! He was his own hero and didn't know it!!!

Made me smile looking in
The middle-aged man is my hero! Originally Posted by Soonerman12
I didn't think anyone even noticed me! LOL