What is your best seller?

Having to do with time packages that all ladies offer, what do you sell or market the most of?

Guys..what do you partake in the most, and why?

For me, it's the hour and 3 hour dinner whilst touring, and the 2 hr. at home. Overall, I do more 3 hour dinners than anything else because it's the same as my 2 hour playtime rate when touring. Just curious as to what sells the most in different areas.

I also find the 90 min. rate is essential to have. So many people see this as the perfect amount of time for msog without being rushed. This was my old min. at home, and I may just put it back that way.
My best seller next to my one hour date are my overnights both at home and when i am touring. I usually don't tour to a place unless I've already booked on overnight so I don't have to stress so much about breaking even or making profit on my trip.
I might do only one overnight every few months, but I charge a hell of a lot for it lol. I actually just took off over a grand on the 12 hour one, but I won't do them with just anyone.
I prefer the 2 hr date or a dinner date. This gives me enough time to go again, eventhough, I may not go that second time. I wished some ladies would offer a dinner date with desert afterwards. Unless you ladies would consider this as a Clock-Free Date or as an Overnighter.
I prefer the 2 hr date or a dinner date. This gives me enough time to go again, eventhough, I may not go that second time. I wished some ladies would offer a dinner date with desert afterwards. Unless you ladies would consider this as a Clock-Free Date or as an Overnighter. Originally Posted by shorty

Dinner Dessert and and Breakfeast in bed.
99% of the time... ONE HOUR! I've only thought about longer sessions when I needed the trim painted on my house! LOL
Normally, one hour is all I need. Lately, I've met a few ladies that make a longer time a really fun time. But that is in attitude only. My BCD activities and limits are the same for one hour as for three.
1hr that goes over. If it doesn't go over the hour by her choice...we didnt click Enuf to make me want a longer time.
60 to 90. Plenty of time to do a msog. Try as few things and have a little conversation
or at least thats the excuse Im getting..

couldnt have been that time I showed up with stale urine jon balls?
Locally - 1-1.5 hour and "quickies".
Touring - 1/2/3 hour dates are about even.
Having to do with time packages that all ladies offer, what do you sell or market the most of?

Guys..what do you partake in the most, and why?

For me, it's the hour and 3 hour dinner whilst touring, and the 2 hr. at home. Overall, I do more 3 hour dinners than anything else because it's the same as my 2 hour playtime rate when touring. Just curious as to what sells the most in different areas.

I also find the 90 min. rate is essential to have. So many people see this as the perfect amount of time for msog without being rushed. This was my old min. at home, and I may just put it back that way. Originally Posted by London Rayne
my cat wants 4 hrs with your avatar, says hes gonna tear that SHIT UUUUPPPP!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 002.JPG (119.6 KB, 271 views)
LMFAO! That's messed up! You keep your bully far away from my precious kitten..damn freak! And go wash those pee pee dots off your balls lol!
LMFAO! That's messed up! You keep your bully far away from my precious kitten..damn freak! And go wash those pee pee dots off your balls lol! Originally Posted by London Rayne
he gonna use that HAT for TRACTION!! HAHAHAHAHA Londons CATs gonna have a LITTER of LIL JON BALLS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! !!!
I can yhak for 50 minutes & they last 3...who's winning here?not me or them .(