here is a question

I was asked the other day my opinion on this subject and I had no idea how to answer it... maybe ya'll can enlighten me or give me what your opinion is.

what is the difference between a cougar and a milf?

happy hump day

licks and kisses
Cougar = Hunter
Milf = Hunted
there ya go..lol that is awesome... what happens if u r both? hehehehehe what that be called?
Cougar
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

MILF
"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

Then you can be called by either moniker.
  • E2
  • 04-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Cougar = Hunter
Milf = Hunted Originally Posted by hornyjoe
PERFECT !!
Cougar = Hunter...may or may not be hot.

MILF = Hunted and is HOT!!!
Cougar
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. Originally Posted by JJ
Is there such thing as a "Baby Cougar"?
Originally Posted by Miss Molly
Yes, Ashton Kutcher.
Originally Posted by Miss Molly

If a pre-teen has a crush on you Molly; I guess he would see you as a baby cougar jk
hahaha yeah once I had a 19 year old client call me o.O
So what would an older woman who goes to bars to meet older men... be called?
So what would an older woman who goes to bars to meet older men... be called? Originally Posted by Likinikki
Smart.
So what would an older woman who goes to bars to meet older men... be called? Originally Posted by Likinikki
Gold Digger....lol
Lol drtry2
Fiscally savvy?