Black NFL Legend Antonio Brown Flees the Democrat Plantation and Endorses Donald Trump. (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tiw8rb5bqV8

It's not only Black celebrities endorsing Trump. I personally know many blacks who have confided in me that they are voting for Trump. The truth is painful, I know. Get used to it. Trump is gaining Black support.
... Too Right! ... Antonio Brown surely knows who to support!
Antonio knows A LOT about support! ...

#### Salty
AB is giving conditional support. Trump has to free "Young Thug". LOL Salty you did not catch that part at the end of the video? Salty 20% of the black vote is not going to get it done. The Bush family and all the other RINO republicans are not voting for Trump. I guess you did not get the memo.
Thats nice.
For comedy reading about what a complete dipshit Antonio Brown is, here is a quick read about that idiot nut job. Tom Brady tried everything in his power with two different teams (Bucs and Pats) to help that fool and even he failed.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ders-departure

Salty 20% of the black vote is not going to get it done. The Bush family and all the other RINO republicans are not voting for Trump. I guess you did not get the memo. Originally Posted by adav8s28
He won't be getting 20% of the black vote. He is a loudmouth dummy. He will probably compare his treatment by prosecutors as worse than what slaves had to endure within a month or two because that clown can't control his mouth when it comes to spewing his ridiculous bullshit. Let's see how that will work out for his stupid ass. LOL
... Trump is polling at 20% with the black vote! ...

And NOW Antonio Brown and others are following Trump - 'cause
they see the chains that the corrupt Biden government has
put on Trump - and they see Trump breaking free of those chains.

"Blacks for Trump!" ...

#### Salty
... Trump is polling at 20% with the black vote! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
So Biden will get 80% of the black vote. That will be enough to get Biden to 270 electoral college votes.
So Biden will get 80% of the black vote. That will be enough to get Biden to 270 electoral college votes. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Stooooop! You'll force Salty to get out his calculator.

... Mate, - your FEAR - it's Delicious!

... Everyone - even Antonio Brown - LOVES Trump! ...

#### Salty
ll of this is moot until the election. Anyway, Thursday night may be an inflection point for the trajectory of the Biden and Trump campaigns . . . one ay or the other.
... Everyone - even Antonio Brown - LOVES Trump! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Everyone? Former Senator Joe Manchin of WV who thinks that the democratic party has gone too far left is voting for Biden. What Trump did on Jan 6th was too much for Manchin.
Everyone? Former Senator Joe Manchin of WV who thinks that the democratic party has gone too far left is voting for Biden. What Trump did on Jan 6th was too much for Manchin. Originally Posted by adav8s28

... Who??

#### Salty